3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skoocha 24.05.20 09:59 pm

There is no ready button in the tower of time (Mortal Kombat 11)

In a joint towers time no button readiness command all the presses and waiting for me until the countdown is over on the current screen quit button and a full screen top logo mortal
5 Comments
Sort by:
P
Patrick Kharkov 24.05.20

Skoocha
Oh, I have your problems. My situation is worse than yours. I do not have this game to this day, I really want and wish. For pirates no, no it is not broke, because the game online.
Secondly, the Incentive to buy directly I also can not, because my country, Ukraine get blocked for this part of the game. So my all hope is buy the game through the bypass with VPN, this is really a problem that is throughout Ukraine.

911viper 24.05.20

Skoocha
Check the integrity of files in steam.

911viper 24.05.20

Patrick Kharkov
And You say for the future: do pre-order. If I pre-order that would be playing. I am also from Ukraine and for me this situation is annoying! But thank God I managed to pre-order and the game. But that's just what to do next, I don't know because it's coming soon addition to the game (26.05.20), and new fighters and the continuation of the storyline. And since the game is blocked in Ukraine, I can't buy the Supplement and it turns out that I don't have all the game, but only a part.

P
Patrick Kharkov 24.05.20

911viper
Well, look! You have an early edition of the game. I understand. you now have the Incentive PREMIUM edition.
And I have no game whatsoever. Now our country zablujena the incentive for this game. What we even the page is not available there and we can't see there games its prices, and publications. Only through the VPN, you can watch and learn. On.. I know about this game on 26 may that goes. Robo-cops are there, and finishing off FRIENDSHIP, both in the classical series of MK games, and more.
In my case it will be easier. For me one man from Russia recently will make me pre-order this new game, but the key to the game, he will receive only announced the release of the update is may 26. before keys are given to the hands. Then he gives me the key, and I VPN this key activate in the Incentive release of the update of the game, which includes absolutely all of the content. All that was in the PREMIUM edition + new three Persian, new campaign mode, new fatalities, and + you also get three new costumes for the Persians as a bonus for pre-order. And all of this will cost just about $ 1000. That is the key for me will be to not buy the Incentive, and other famous stores where always on the cheap is sold for the store.
And as in your case, you just you can separately buy this pack as a DLC update for its current PREMIUM edition of the game, and all. How much an individual new DLC, I don't know. Because the Incentive is now not look at the prices. And earlier still there to watch them until the game came out. So you for can find in other stores in Google. For example, ZACK ZACK. etc good Luck.

911viper 24.05.20

Patrick Kharkov
It's understandable but the fact that you need to buy VPN using which you can get banned. That is, the purchase is associated with risk. That's why I don't know what to do because I'm afraid to buy the Supplement. I don't want to get banned. The only safe way out of my situation is to wait for when the game will return to steam Ukraine.