3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kto takoy umniy 24.05.20 10:00 pm

Minecraft, its audience, the meaning of (Minecraft)

Hey all, wanted to ask a question, I am one such special person who plays minecraft in his 21? Explain why I like this game is an open world, this is the only game where I can do whatever I want, and of course his perfectly complement different fashion, I like it comes to the whole theme of survival and hope, and I still don't understand people who think that minecraft is played purely by the students. Please do not throw kakami) If something is wrong, or I have to go to Durkee write, waiting for your opinions!)
6 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 24.05.20

kto takoy umniy
Enough to look of the content on YouTube - most of the channels are tamoshnem children/students are not old don't know 18. I have never seen or heard conventionally 40-year-old guy with a low voice recorded advertisement for MC. As an exception, theoretically, this is possible, but...

I was playing a little while, but purely in build mode in solo or with my brother. Survival and the game servers me there is not attractive

k
kto takoy umniy 24.05.20

dilat
well, I know a lot of different youtubers with voice pulling years, so definitely over 18, they also said that at 14, about YouTube going the influx of video minam and students, which went this stereotype, at first I was then afraid for his stupid brain, like, play Mein, which came to a, but then I realized that the game is worth the same fashion with different machines, technology and so on.

Speaking of the influx of what I was talking about the 14th year, has become a popular video type anti-grief show, the admin was making fun of screaming students who do not want the ban, and stuff like that

V
Vaipen 24.05.20

dilat
40 year old guys don't play Minecraft. They students razvodyat to loot, selling them Aki modders.

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 24.05.20

I'm 28 and I like minecraft)

l
lam1ck 31.05.22

I'm 25 and I love minecraft

A
A.Soldier of Light 31.05.22

kto takoy umniy wrote:
I still don't understand people who think that only schoolchildren play minecraft.
The same canoe as with other games 8) It's just a cliché. Senseless. Because everyone has their own taste. If it’s important for someone to build in Minecraft in creative mode, I’m just interested in exploring the world in my own way.
There are other examples, not in games. Cartoons, for example. Let's say the same armor. Have you heard of them? Since 2011, they have been here too, some holivars have passed, it did not last very long. That's just in the West, the armor is millions of people of different views, social status and professions. And of course age. From school age to 40 years old and above.
bronies are those who like the "My Little Pony" franchise, an American animated series from 2010-2020. But this is so, conditionally. Not everyone calls themselves that. but these are trifles. The bottom line is that people who are not young also love cartoons about ponies, play minecraft, and so on. And there is nothing wrong or stupid about it.