3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Plotva of Rivia 24.05.20 10:02 pm

Steal a boat (bug) (Mafia 3)

The Emanuel job taking delivery of marijuana to develop the business Cassandra. So, in the third such task must be to steal a boat, come to the place but it is not. And mark is a boat there. The problem is that this bug does not continue to develop the business. Consequently, no improvements on the cars are not able to open any new guns
23 Comments
Sort by:
U
U.S.Soldier 24.05.20

Roach of Rivia
so it is necessary for developers to write,we're powerless

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 24.05.20

Roach of Rivia
on the forums I think it's more business to take and when will give Cassandra's 3 in a row, then the mission will become available

P
Phantom2017 24.05.20

I found the boat it burns and nothing happens

P
Plotva of Rivia 24.05.20

THOMAS ANDERSON
Yes, Yes, I have also read similar threads on these quests. Well right now I'm just Burke district pass and then Cassandra even some business will otlihno. She still has probably the best bonuses for the development

P
PRIZRAK061280 24.05.20

this same thing can't pass

S
Stimfall 24.05.20

This is absolutely a bug, and not enough passed the story. There are points where the indicated marker on the map where the boat is steal, so there is generally a point on the shore 10 meters away from the water.

p
postal68 24.05.20

I there sunbathed,swam and ate a crocodile,but the boat as there was no and no.I would like to know where he finally.By the way for what you can eat crocodile give achivku.

Z
Zahodilkin 24.05.20

postal68
do not tell tales,good sense of humor)

Y
Yakim 24.05.20

Bug specific, the marker 2 times changed the location and the boats nowhere (

P
Phantom2017 24.05.20

I need to play the campaign mode and then I get there and the boat will appear the same thing

a
andrew154 24.05.20

DuHaMuT 2016
Yes, these missions will be a lot,already passed a lot of missions,I have 3 hanging of the mission, steal a truck with a trailer,to steal the Carter and pass the district of Vito, and of course there were no markers, or rather come,and it was empty,the plot is already far passed,

a
andrew154 24.05.20

DuHaMuT 2016
all passed the story completely, and 2 missions and left.. to hijack the boat and steal a truck with a trailer,come to the place all empty... how to implement them is not clear

L
LaserDeath 24.05.20

strange came to the boat was once given the task. no problem. the truck has not yet received the quest. play code.

P
Plotva of Rivia 24.05.20

IMPORTANT! This is not a bug!!! I have this all took place! You can take additional jobs partners until you have not displayed the high Income. It was at this point when the income at the maximum, and there is such nonsense, you come to the point of the task, the marker is and boats (truck, for example in the case of Vito) away! This means that your partner has not yet developed enough that to pump it on and subsequent to such tasks to be activated, you need to give that partner some district and voila! The boat already appears on the token, the job can be done!

a
andrew154 24.05.20

Roach of Rivia
LaserDeath
and I,after completing the story, there was a mission to steal a boat from assistant Cassandra, and the mission to steal a truck from Vito and all, to pass them is not possible, arrive ,the marker is,and the truck and the boat on the ground there! the story is passed,and how to do these missions? and it is impossible to beat

P
Plotva of Rivia 24.05.20

andrew154
These missions are to improve the income of the partners. Then one of two things. Or your partners already deposited before the end of income. Or Vice versa, is left under-inflated for the continuation of the branch of additional quests. It all depends on the distribution of businesses and areas. As I understand it, all teammates equally impossible to pump to the max. What will have to be sacrificed (although I'm not sure, I haven't passed the game)
UPD Only please, no spoilers

a
andrew154 24.05.20

Roach of Rivia
thanks for the reply, yeah I suspect that one of two things, the mission from assistant cassadra left because Cassandra in the story killed... and thus was not able to pump, but the mission of Vito remained,most likely due to the fact that Vito has circulated as much as possible,even though there is nowhere to look, who how many pumped, and it is a pity that the replay is not possible
branch quests I have already done all, there are only 2 of these missions and nothing else,
at the moment, the distribution of businesses by district is:
2 district gave Cassandra, district 4 Burke 3 and district Vito, although there is still division on blocks, with pumping writes not only the district but the number of businesses in this area
at the end of the story will be asked to make 2 choices ...
and by the way,you can then come to Vito in his stead or Cassandra, and they say you need to steal a truck with a trailer or a boat, but to no avail,
in General, we need the saves since the mission fight ring and a new place of which you have no desire....

P
Phantom2017 24.05.20

Need more areas to give Cassandra and Vito and increase they income and available will be extra missions

Y
Yakim 24.05.20

In General playing around and giving by area of the Vito and I have a boat and a truck ))

Spoiler

V
Verzor 24.05.20

The same crap. But something did not understand, bug or not.

Yakim
In another one district? The second?