3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Push_in 24.05.20 10:03 pm

\"Getting the network profile\" (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019))

After selecting the game mode, no matter what, a Cartoon or Varzon, there is a very long a game profile. After 3 minutes popping up Connection with server severed. Error code 4
Checked the file integrity, rebooted the router (that helped with some errors), changed IP, reset the game settings by deleting the folder My documents, in support of to write.
Nothing helped.
Has anyone found solutions?

7 Comments
Sort by:
s
sanekK174 24.05.20

The same sucker, if you will understand throw on etoupe VIDOS or pictures what to do on viber 89080655381 pliz

d
dimacer 24.05.20

Ires VPN try to go Windscribe just like normal ping 100 and above

c
chuba_73 24.05.20

I do not understand the network profile receives when entering the game and not when you select - something similar happened in бо4 and mV a couple of times - what I did is went say like a vpn or connect via your smartphone, the game load menu ( available in the rink to go) then went off the VPN , smartphone, and after these manipulations, the game run fine most often it was after the update - I don't know what it is connected - disconnected , checked everything possible nothing helped except this

r
rairoiz 24.05.20

same problem,solution not found ???the main thing if I'm trying to use a different Internet then everything is OK,and if after the main then this is the hat

A
Asmak 24.05.20

alternatively, switch servers. From Europe to Asia for example. In some cases work using Oculus rift at once. Although the span is not excluded

A
Arturcheg14141414 25.10.20

Needing to do a network reset might help me like it's just I did it along with an update of no battle and a varzone so xs try

k
ksasha97 25.10.20

Checkers firewall antivirus, he could well block something