3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N1KO 14.10.19 11:40 am

The modernization of the game (Mafia 2)

The modernization of the game

pix.PlayGround.ru

All questions on modding are discussed here. No need to create a topic in which you want to share your mod, or find another. Everything is discussed here.

203 Comments
Sort by:
M
MW RACER 14.10.19

Make a mod to add a new airbrush,wheels, and exhaust pipe.

E
EVA Angelina 14.10.19

and cars still not done?

C
Commander 1995 14.10.19

Is there a freeride,where you can find all the locations of the missions,as well as where all available locations from JA.
I on one site saw the English dam in the original mafia 2,straight from JA,mod like called Mafia Empire Expander,also there was a subway hut Vinci didn't plow him like some freeride needed,what is not know.Can someone tell me or another have a free ride,other authors.

E
Evene 14.10.19

watch all dream yet,well, you dream about cars,new locations and other things,the game came out over six months ago,even on mafiascene really new versions, no mods,programs like fiction and doesn't have a notebook to write()

F
FILISTIN96 14.10.19

People,I downloaded Freeride 0.8 ExistenZ34/Evene,threw a folder to the folder well as free-ride dlcs,launch the game,writes-it Seems that the DLC Free Ride Game installed but was not bought.
What to do?
(the game litsuha)

O
Odin iz nih 14.10.19

Is litsuhu any fashion put?

m
moonback 14.10.19

You need to remove all the bots, at least all the cars, well, that would potrivit)

O
Odin iz nih 14.10.19

Continue to trim the game? XD
If you set Load Chapter, there is sometimes there are underutilized weather. There disappears the color of the sky ( it becomes black ), blurring is removed ( increases fps ), and sometimes removed all traffic and pedestrians, but sometimes they occur in the form of textures, somewhere far away from you.

F
FILISTIN96 14.10.19

Okay,then another question:
Set Freeride ExistenZ34 1.5 on JA,but for some reason,when I choose in the menu Summer(year is not important,it's the same everywhere),the sky turns black,visible only to the cloud.Need help.(the solution to the problem seen somewhere,but lost)

M
Mr.Siemens 14.10.19

Who can make mod for mafia 2 of as in TDU 1\2.

m
moonback 14.10.19

FOUND URYA!!!!
here it is:

C:\Program Files\2K Games\Mafia II\pc\sds

Delete the folder Traffick

and that's all!!!!

By the way if you want to remove cops then delete the folder Police_char ready

M
MW RACER 14.10.19

Bring a CAT and a DOG !

M
MyloKOLL 14.10.19

I also downloaded freeride 0.8 existenZ34/Evene I have in JA does not go infinite download.I downloaded the patch from SKIDROW vseravno does not plow what to do?

N
Nikita Myahkoy 14.10.19

Which mode to dds should be put when the texture menees

S
Sieg 14.10.19

But you can get to make a winter mud on the cars from the 50's?) For example, in a kind of Freeride you can put the winter at 50, and the machines dirt was summer, and has remained so. Trifle of course, but a little annoying. T_T

E
Edonis 14.10.19

mwracer
Yes Yes! Return of dogs and cats! The game will be much livelier look!

O
Odin iz nih 14.10.19

Dt
Do it yourself! I allow.

M
MW RACER 14.10.19

New faces , but more !
But it is stupid every step of one and the same person .

O
Odin iz nih 14.10.19

mwracer
It is generally not possible.
Although if someone will undertake to redo the engine...

l
lacoste_88 14.10.19

which of all the files freeride, that is for PG - last and plows without glitches, and most importantly, which of them eats llocate a brothel?)