3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
david272 25.05.20 09:54 pm

I want all teammates! (Fallout 4)

Is it possible to get all fractional teammates and their abilities, if you choose just 1 faction? Or like something is neutral to all factions, to collect all the companions, with them to reach maximum relationships, and finally to choose a faction?!
7 Comments
Sort by:
.Chiken 25.05.20

david272 wrote:
Or like something is neutral to all factions, to collect all the companions, with them to reach maximum relationships, and finally to choose a faction?!
That's how to do xD

o
oleg199966 25.05.20

david272
If is neutral to everyone, you won't be able to get some teammates. You need to join all the factions and perform for each a couple of small missions, then open teammates Deacon in the Subway, Dancing in the Brotherhood of steel, Hunter only after finding the Institute. The Minutemen do not influence almost any faction with them no problems. The main thing is not to perform tasks for the destruction of the troops of other factions and to avoid grouping choices in the dialogues.
But ultimately, if you polypanel allowed all missions for all factions, you each will put a choice, either we, or they. I said so in the subway, what would it be or they or the Minutemen.

.Chiken 25.05.20

oleg199966
Meaning that first is to play for every faction equally, trying to pump against with all partners to the point of no return, when you have to make a choice xD
Only, as I recall, then there would be some problem with the hunter-partner, which can not be avoided xD

d
david272 25.05.20

oleg199966
.Chiken
Well, let's say Dance, to make friends with the best, you need to do the quest Blind betrayal, and before him is the quest Prime found which (as I understand) is a point of no return for HB, i.e., to obtain skills of Dance, you need to play the game for BS. Deacon, I don't know how it works, but something tells me that about as well..... And how here to be?

s
saa0891 25.05.20

david272
With all companions except hunter (with him generally have a lot of problems can occur) it is possible to improve relations and to get ability,with no one faction will not be hostile.

l
longerr2007 25.05.20

Everything is fine with the hunter.You need to pump it once to get a perk and send to the village.After the destruction of the Institute, he stays loyal and quiet lives in the village.

o
oleg199966 25.05.20

david272
Don't have any quest to pass. It just a run-of powepoint small tasks to knock down the BS and synths.