3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OrisLumenis 14.10.19 11:41 am

Domination female characters (Mortal Kombat 11)

Watched the tournament МК11. Top Persians which yuzayut all: Jackie Briggs, Tetrion, Cassie cage, Sonya, johnny cage. Final - Atrion vs Jackie Briggs/ Cassie cage. Reviewed past Turik, the situation is almost identical, the top is always Tetrion and Cassie cage. Almost all the top Persian female. I love girls, but when in the bloody fighting game obviously dominated by only one girls raises the question, now we have in game development are rampant feminists?
18 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 14.10.19

OrisLumenis
So the claim to the fact that the characters are female or the fact that the characters always the same? If the latter, this is typical of games where a specific character more or better opportunities for winning a battle, because it is more commonly used. Take the same pokemon: there's a list of the top Persians that usually always the team Champions just because they are *better* ;] For they are easier to play, they have more options and so on.
If the former, then the question makes no sense 8) Because what's the difference?

O
OrisLumenis 14.10.19

A. Soldier of Light
Well, I like strange what in the bloody fighting game is absolutely dominated by female characters. Well if there is a 50/50, but 90/10 here. But the difference is that with the pace of male characters in games are only as servants and clowns.

p
pjankv 14.10.19

OrisLumenis
there's just sonicfocus from Sonya and was born with a joystick in their hands

s
shadowclonejutzu 14.10.19

I JAX any gut, even knew these Chicks in no time

A
A.Soldier of Light 14.10.19

OrisLumenis wrote:
Well, I like strange what in the bloody fighting game is absolutely dominated by female characters.
That's another thing, another question. Played old school MK? Those in the nineties was on consoles? Basically, some men were there of the characters ) Seems to femke contribute in the modern game...

R
RikoChiko 14.10.19

While the men screw it on level ground, women will rule the roost.

f
furcl 14.10.19

There is, the last 5-years dominated by Chicks in the movies in the games. Looks sometimes, but more often ridiculous, especially in action movies.

F
Fleur la Rue 14.10.19

The washed-up topic that could raise. One dick in the MC add, don't add men, for a long time is not enough, everything back to the Scorpion and Sz will run.

O
OrisLumenis 14.10.19

Fleur la Rue
I explain more available. If you МК11 played not only with friends for fun, and plan to participate in tournaments for money and WIN you are obliged to take the female character as a male your odds are next to zero. But a Scorpion none the tournaments not winning so what the garbage you write.

PS Well, all the children who minus this post want a female boss. Here you will learn what critical days and everything else ))))

F
Fleur la Rue 14.10.19

OrisLumenis
I just don't understand what it is about, well, you play for the girl. And?I do not see anything terrible.

O
OrisLumenis 14.10.19

Fleur la Rue
Is there a difference between ...well you play for the girl, and ...but for a girl you can win tournaments...? If you are not present there is no means for me for example is.

F
Fleur la Rue 14.10.19

OrisLumenis
Just in General : I don't femca, love to play for girls, I would like that in MK would have corrected the balance, and that would be for the peasants, too, could pull :D. in short, peace in the world.

PS: I Have not my period.

N
N00b1 14.10.19

Fleur la Rue
XS,as there is in tournaments,but in normal rate,if the handle grow outI think the man can win.
Many of Scorpion and noob saibot. Easy VIN,if the handle in place,and not because pers is now in meta.

[
[...] 14.10.19

In the finals of yesterday's tournament was dominated by Herron and Kung Lao. Then just the players depends on who fingering.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 14.10.19

furcl
furcl wrote:
There is, the last 5-years dominated by Chicks in the movies in the games.
Beauty Brienne defeated the Hound, which has more honor than any knight in Game of Thrones, sends her love

f
furcl 14.10.19

[Denis]
Here here. )

S
SicknessN7 14.10.19

OrisLumenis
Maybe it's still your opinion? Yes the game has disbalance the Persians, but not all girls. Everything from the hands depends on the ability to play. Sonicpics (one of the best players in MK), at the top of the sheet tyre black, Sonia, Geras and Cassie. So you're exaggerating.

M
Malachor 14.10.19

Serious players in fighting games generally don't care about gender or skin color or the clothes of a fighter. They choose those for whom they have better to give and bend - and it can be any character. Often, it turns out, even so, that Maine is the Persian, which at first appears to be complete bullshit and he has no desire to play, but after a fraction of a nerd and materiel you suddenly realize that it is for this girl you get to beat everyone.