3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qwerty1999 25.05.20 09:57 pm

Bugged torch (Diablo 2)

To obtain bagged sticking out what is required?
And who Sorka ut did tell me on a build(construction).
42 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mudrost Ondala 25.05.20

Drops a bug in T4 that Persian who knocks.
With 94 per character level chance of getting increases.
You need luck, patience and a lot of kasetu.

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.05.20

qwerty1999
dressed as smiter, - Guilan, duress, a thread fleshripper, SS, Gore rider, etc., hang feed with trechery, Bo and drove. Sorka stupid ENCs + armor (residues in the telly and the EU memori activate) block Vita. So can necro to wear, like the Ripper PZN Dugger plow

q
qwerty1999 25.05.20

Wisdom Ondal wrote:
With 94 per character level chance of getting increases.
Yeah, so firk not just against respek, he still wants that ugly-ass Persians rocked up to 99 which are purely for one purpose

r
rambler87 25.05.20

qwerty1999
A friend said that helped him fire Sorka with a meteor - and without any Conway from Ifni she was. Melee and not some exotic build but I haven't seen and can hardly imagine that (many start from there an argument on whether barks meteor prevent or heal just as long as the burning flames from the big regeneratsia)

From uber I actually have bad memories emotions) - since I'm there only came a couple of times and basically I casaroli played) and clusters unprepared as I clean excursion with golofayeva pain after. By the way, the Summoner is often what they say is less? But it's probably only teleport from Eni or charges will work with revival.

As I understand it, computertype quick and cheap to pass Uber or smiter or assassins or Siler?

m
minovalo 25.05.20

Any damage knocks regen during your action. Of course, dot (burning in particular) advantage. So mephala possible to fry, but Di and Baal are immune.

If you don't need this circus with baguettes on other classes, smiter + Sorka, opening TP to prepuberal - the easiest option.

Difference between revival body with Nigma and charge no.

M
Mudrost Ondala 25.05.20

qwerty1999
In fact, up to 94 th wobble is not so difficult. Plus, after this only increases the chance, and not appearing, i.e. biotic may fall before.
Oh yeah, another hammered coin for biotic to pay if overow too lazy to kick.

q
qwerty1999 25.05.20

Wisdom Ondal
You're being incredibly wise. I would never have guessed.

Cons - EXPL.

M
Mudrost Ondala 25.05.20

qwerty1999
I do not minusovat. My first comment, too zaminusili someone.

R
RainInTheNight 25.05.20

Never heard of it sticks out more 27 stats, although probably to a maximum of 30/30. 97уровнем probably went to uber, but went whether 98-99? I was tormented by the question: is it possible to drop this alleged 30/30 only for Chara 99 level or beat it anyone can

K
Kover 25.05.20

qwerty1999 wrote:
tell me on a build(construction)
Builds on the building, Loki - for negatives, the breaks for the dancers.
rambler87 wrote:
start from there an argument on whether barks meteor
Here it is propose to discuss.

M
Mudrost Ondala 25.05.20

Carpet
Barks but doesn't bite.

q
qwerty1999 25.05.20

RainInTheNight wrote:
Never heard of it sticks out more 27 stats, although probably to a maximum of 30/30. 97уровнем probably went to uber, but went whether 98-99? I was tormented by the question: is it possible to drop this alleged 30/30 only for Chara 99 level or beat it anyone can
Yeah, what firk, th smiter 99 to inject?

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 25.05.20

Wisdom Ondal
barks but doesn't bite is a Dober

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.05.20

qwerty1999 wrote:
smiter 99 to pump
hammer

i
ixdon 25.05.20

From infa about the fact that the chance increases with level 94 character?

K
Kover 25.05.20

ixdon
Out of nowhere, wisdom - not wisdom, proof - not proof.

O
Obsessed 25.05.20

hammer
Sweety_Mustard, and suddenly He reached the heights in programmeme and like Enz gash: if Chara LVL 99 AND Smith deposited not less than 20, then give him the dog, begged PAL torch? ;-)

I was tormented by the question:
RainInTheNight, FERC wants you to test.

M
Merkat 25.05.20

Nothing complicated to sorce no. Without Bo, without friends, in two Windows.

There is about necro asked, a Decent Summoner with Enigma all three in less than 2 minutes does.

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.05.20

Merkat
Well, I wrote about semicoarse because she has already beaten including bug hang around. This is still seen Varick, where comrade felled in 3 Windows arkami - but it is distorted.

i
ixdon 25.05.20

He fell with a convoy and Sorka? For bug stuck to the same kind it is necessary that UT was only 1 character...