3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ayrini 25.05.20 09:57 pm

Gone Geralt (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I cannot see in principle.During gameplay, the interface,the dialogues... the Flying swords and all... WHAT to DO???
12 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nurp 25.05.20

Fashion console?

A
Ayrini 25.05.20

Nurp
Fashion it seems to have removed all... And for the console I was not installing anything,did

A
Ayrini 25.05.20

Nurp

P
POLKOVNIK2005 25.05.20

Irene
So many things you can try, check the game files, run old saves well on the edge of the reinstall.

A
Ayrini 25.05.20

POLKOVNIK2005
I have all the saves so. How to check the game files? That there should be?

P
POLKOVNIK2005 25.05.20

Irene
If stimovsky version then right click the game icon in the store, Properties-Local files-to Check the file integrity of the game

N
Nurp 25.05.20

Irene
1. To remove mods, start a new game. If you Smack see, it's OK, Check the old sohranki.
Or surely
2. Reinstall the game. Start a new game. If you Smack see, everything is OK. put her in the folder the old save, check for the visibility of Heroin. If visible, then roll mods one at a time, verify. If Gera on old sofranko will be invisible, it turns out that sohranki picked up a bug and is broken. Then tears and a new game.
But, first check the integrity of files, as advised comrade above.

A
Ayrini 25.05.20

POLKOVNIK2005
I was such a story that I game with one PC in my bore, my game is not steam, maybe it's not stimovsky version at all?

A
Ayrini 25.05.20

Nurp
Already tried to remove the mods, checked sohranenki, new game started - nowhere in the title is not visible:( And steam too, no

F
FinistEG 25.05.20

Irene
To start a new game it is useless, if you have old configuration files in the folder (path for Win 10) C:\Users\имя_профиля\Documents\The Witcher 3

Remove all mods - clean up (delete) the folder (to back up just in case) - start a new game. Does not help - delete the game COMPLETELY and put anew, and from there you can dance.

PS the Game is worth a penny and if you like, it is better to buy. I litsuhe had no such problems. Really and mods, I almost never use it. The game is so self-sufficient.

M
MunchkiN 616 25.05.20

if in the new game the Witcher 3 will be an empty space then appears completely clean game
and so it is possible there is some problem with the scripts
I once managed to get a bug when I had a roach at a party at the Earl on this I went ahead and moved the roach castle in one of the cut scenes the game pereglyuchilo and the Witcher are gone and the roaches left and there is then hairworks and coat from the witch ran. but how would that save up to Atakoy metamorphosis everything was fine

L
LexxProAktiv 25.05.20

MunchkiN 616
I had another error when the Berserker in the image of the roach appeared.Also on the roach to Jarl stopped.