3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 25.05.20 09:57 pm

Your attitude to drunk driving?

Not so long ago on one major website asking about people's attitudes to drunk driving. A lot of people refers to this negatively, many also expressed this negativity in my direction, units supported me.
Look, I like drunk driving, for example when drinking all night and have work in the morning. Or for example when we went to visit a friend and accidentally got drunk, it happens when initially had no plans to drink, but everything changed on the spot.
I'm not saying that this happens often, but sometimes. Even I am not a supporter of public transport, and I trust myself drunk than sober taxi driver.
About taxi is generally a separate topic who went will understand - one in the city went with a speed of 150 kilometers per hour, I had in rough form it to straighten out. Another behind the wheel of the phone did not get out. One jumped a red light, and almost pedestrians knocked down.... PPC is full! And I never lower comfort class did not order anything.
After that was solved - only your own machine, only the driving!
Understand that if a sober person is driving like a washed-up, drunk and it will be the same. I'm drunk I drive even more carefully than sober.
Explain why - when I'm sober behind the wheel, I can afford minor violations for which I am prepared to answer a ruble, and I'm not afraid if I get stopped by police, except for example, minor violations, not to punish me for that.
And imagine if I was stopped for slight speeding (in the city never above 85 did not go), and I'm still drunk pile up all the land paddle so to speak. And I would be sober stupidly Protocol would be made up of an administrative offense, and I would go further. And then the house would be paid with 50% discount, and the whole business. And drunk all the deprivation and a fine big!
Therefore, there are more cautious and law-abiding driver, than a drunk driver, but fully aware of the seriousness of this situation!
46 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 25.05.20

Accidentally got drunk, so you have a drinking problem

L
Lex-one 25.05.20

Podvipodvertov
All the problems from the blue.
Quit drinking and don't ask stupid questions.

P
Podvipodvertov 25.05.20

Lex-one
They say if you drink beer, it reduces the risk of kidney stones - I think prevention!

P
Podvipodvertov 25.05.20

dilat
You know how it is - come together in mortal Kombat Curling play, about a drunk in General, no thoughts. And then his wife taking the kids and going to my friend, and here we take a beer, then another beer, after vodka. And then we forgot what play wanted and is shit-faced drunk shaking in the car with the music from it.

d
dilat 25.05.20

Podvipodvertov
You know the words. Did not drink. Beer helps with kidney stones... Everything is clear with you

P
Podvipodvertov 25.05.20

dilat
You do not think anything bad, I'm not an alcoholic, I if you want, you can at any time to quit.

d
dilat 25.05.20

Podvipodvertov
If so, and it's not just words, it's good. Know people who are willing to say the same actually goes Vice versa. Health, your of course, you know better, but I personally saw the extinction of man because of the blueprints

L
Lex-one 25.05.20

Podvipodvertov
The stones that do not drink beer. And who does not properly powered.
Yes, even in this case, you can brew the prevention of suit.

M
MunchkiN 616 25.05.20

for me, somewhat mysterious theme
this is firstly the amount of intoxication the amount of alcohol in the blood
second how all this directly affects the decision-making
the theory as such that would be under the influence of alcohol people cloned to the connivance and the adoption of more bold and dangerous decisions so to speak plus slow reaction in most people.
and remember this is got to play in a knee length Mac RAE dirt - come a road (quite familiar) has recorded the result. then he went with the beer load and said such an effect that it seemed to me that I'm going slower than in reality - I checked with a speedometer - where I went how fast but nevertheless, I decided to not go on the theory and exceeded the speed entering the turns. about what I driftover a bit and waste time. and once skidded and almost scratched the car but turned around at the drift 360 degrees gases quickly got her back on road and went on. as a consequence of all of this experiment - I was going longer plus got into a dangerous situation - which seemed to me quite appears significant and consistent with theory.
and the real car painting - there is someone constantly going rebuilds, traffic lights so that as in the countryside and in speed well studied roads trails type home - work - kebabs will do the train and the big threat kolicevo swaying drivers will create some more unpredictable and toxic bebecause situation on the road probably.
however, modern machines have all sorts of assistants driving, in Park, with all sorts of special antibakteri and resistance to skidding will be more likely to develop a variety of autopilot and intellectual departures from collisions so that the machine will be able to carry firewood just.
so this question I was like no. it is necessary to study a large slice of people in simulations. however, there is an abstract scale of risk and there are factors that will raise or lower. for example, modern machines and glass of wine reduce the risk somewhere surplus to negligible low values. status of withdrawal symptoms and a deep dive eyeliner must then make a risk very large and there then catastrophe theory - several factors that alone do not lead to disaster together and the broken bumper is like broken or chassis of the plane.
so is al the dose of alcohol must act on a large slice of people either don't like or with a slight increase in the risk of a large peck-peck.

z
zdrastE 25.05.20

Podvipodvertov wrote:
About taxi is generally a separate topic who went will understand - one in the city went with a speed of 150 kilometers per hour, I had in rough form it to straighten out.
to pull up too at the speed of 150 kilometers per hour was that?
Podvipodvertov wrote:
Therefore, there are more cautious and law-abiding driver, than a drunk driver, but fully aware of the seriousness of this situation!
Hallelujah! all the boys, quarantine will end, just for a little bit (200-300 drops) and behind the wheel, yeah. driving on the mobile not to talk, smoke, girls under skirt not to look and most importantly, try to keep in focus the road in front of you... and then you never know.
Podvipodvertov wrote:
You do not think anything bad, I'm not an alcoholic...
never thought of that. what a jerk, so it goes without saying, but of course not an alcoholic.
Podvipodvertov wrote:
shit drunk shaking in the car with the music from it.

Spoiler

V
Vaipen 25.05.20

I saw myself as a drunk in the dowel alkanaft tore down the fence and 3 birch trees near the bus stop. Take him earlier and he's at full speed and flew into a stop and in place of the birch trees would be standing on her people.
So when she opened the door of his takki, he just fell out of her seat with a mountain of cans and mytalk. So these people, who see just randomly got drunk at a friend's, and then decided on the way to add, you need to make the right for life and ride away. In addition, be published in the lists, that would not single dealership or chasnikom him more the car is not sold.

S
Silencer777 25.05.20

And what they can be?? OMG and here begins the tragedy.

A
A.Soldier of Light 25.05.20

Podvipodvertov
Podvipodvertov wrote:
Your attitude to drunk driving?
The car is a means of increased danger, like firearms.
Drunk driving is a potential killer... to Deprive of rights for all period. The relapse in prison. For second relapse shot )
Podvipodvertov wrote:
Explain why
Insignificant, drunk driving is a potential killer, tough repressive measures against such. So, categorically. My consistent position, essentially. I would have all receive the right made to be tested by a psychiatrist, too, would be useful...

Podvipodvertov wrote:
for example, when drinking all night and have work in the morning
In this case, or call a sober friend or someone else, or call a taxi.

Podvipodvertov wrote:
About taxi is generally a separate topic who went will understand
What's to understand? I understand, too familiar, the problem was specifically from you, and then you hastily concluded that all taxi drivers are bastards or something. It may seem obvious, but stupid, to be honest.
This is how to do a conclusion that all cops are assholes just because you got a couple of idiots...

Vaipen wrote:
In addition, be published in the lists, that would not single dealership or chasnikom him more the car is not sold.
+1

r
requiemmm 25.05.20

I think that if, as a result of an accident involving buhogo uodate someone was hurt, this uodate need to do to withdraw from the legal field. No human rights, the Constitution and other crap, want relatives of the victims to hang it on a pole - they need to work this out. He himself, voluntarily endangering the lives of others, because the reaction to him as a bread and not chump brews, why around need then him in prison to contain out of your pocket?

P
Pilat. 25.05.20

A
A.Soldier of Light 25.05.20

requiemmm wrote:
No human rights, the Constitution and other crap
In General, the same can be said for murderers and fraudsters. The enemies of society, enemies of the people, elementno. What could they have rights if they violate the rights of others?...

W
Wolfram carbide 25.05.20

The vehicle then either trollyatina or fairy whatever. Booze to myself silently in a rag, while his trash will not be accepted, why this publicity to make categorically clear.

z
zdrastE 25.05.20

Wolfram carbide wrote:
The vehicle then either trollyatina or fabulous whatever it is
the second, yeah.
that, however, does not negate the first. type fabulous whatever it trollyatina.

P
Pilat. 15.07.20

The Ministry of internal Affairs released a video of a conversation with actor Michael Efremov after a fatal accident that occurred on Smolensk square in Moscow on the evening of 8 June.

Tagansky court decided to put Mikhail Efremov under house arrest. On the eve of the actor to his car got in an accident in which a man died. Jeep Grand Cherokee under the control of Ephraim was traveling at high speed, the analysis showed a strong alcoholic intoxication of the actor. A criminal case under article about infringement of traffic rules in a state of intoxication, entailed death of the person. Punishment — till 12 years of imprisonment.

he was a good man

P
Podvipodvertov 15.07.20

Pilat.
Not the fact that they put him, still Efremov artist, actor with a world name! Against him there are several other laws work, in General, 87% that it will be nothing!