3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 25.05.20 09:58 pm

How to activate the console (ATOM RPG)

Friends hi all. can you help? How to use the cheat...
I found the following statement:
To do this, press the keys "0" and "*" in the Numpad section of the keyboard, that is where is the key "NumLock".
A new window will appear for the teams. Immediately enter in it the inscription "youshallnotpass!" (without the quotes). Now you can enter any codes.
radiation [n] – sets the level of radiation poisoning on n-pieces ("0" completely removes radiation poisoning).
hunger [n] – sets your hunger level to n-units.
toxic [n] – sets the level of toxins in n-units.

and so on...
the question is - "0" and "*" is introduced, then a space, either directly or as insert youshallnotpass! and all the rest? Tell me thoroughly step by step how to enter, does not work.
6 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex1gr 25.05.20

for example I enter youshallnotpass!radiation [0] - nothing comes out.

F
FinistEG 25.05.20

alex1gr
I tried the console but also not what did not happen.
Moved to the trainer https://www.playground.ru/cheats/atom_rpg_trejner_trainer_12_upd_20_09_2019_mrantifun_wemod-88262/ and no problems.

a
alex1gr 25.05.20

FinistEG
thank you very much!

L
Lobo 25.05.20

alex1gr
You do not correctly entered 1 word
it was necessary to write youshallnotpass.And you in the end why the exclamation mark because of this and the cheats don't work

L
Lobo 25.05.20

alex1gr
youshallnotpass! it is necessary to write while Bethke and now without youshallnotpass and cheats working

a
alex1gr 25.05.20

Lobo
I finally got it. youshallnotpass! the way it works with an exclamation point and the words you need to enter a space. and everything works.