3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SnowRunner 25.05.20 10:01 pm

A comparison of scouts in the game! (SnowRunner)

Here are some of the comparisons!

11 Comments
Sort by:
S
SnowRunner 25.05.20

v
vftor 25.05.20

Which car is less prone to revolution ?

r
redamus 25.05.20

vftor
of girl scout APC and Hummer, but Hummer is afraid of mud - drowning in her. And here is the GAZ-69 in the top, very much - due to low weight will fit anywhere.

v
vftor 25.05.20

redamus
Yes, go to the APC-e, and hammer weight. Try GAZ-69.

r
redamus 25.05.20

vftor
To me the APC did not like - slow and clumsy. I often ride between the trees (to cut)) and on a small Dinghy it is convenient. we still have a loaf to try. A hammer due to its weight, as well as APC Skolan to the coup and jumps on the rocks. Khan (UAZ - dog), jumping like crazy, got me, dumped him on the map of Taymyr-Quarry... But he ratio of output/consumption/weight is great. Even a Hummer pulled them(on the map of the Taimyr Peninsula swamps). It is necessary to try all, all of your riding style.

m
mishkakot 25.05.20

After opening the ACE of 420 interest and the need for other scouts I have lost. I advise you not to do what I do, and betr as the passing of cards: Michigan, Alaska and then the Taimyr Peninsula. And so, Yar Khan 39 and 87 ( pumped) great scouts.

v
vftor 25.05.20

redamus
Traveled on GAZ-69. Yes, between the trees it passes. Set it westentasche wheels. I liked it. In General, the problem is the management. With a gamepad control normal, except that the controller is not intended for tough roads, and especially roads. Must be the wheel. I installed the steering wheel Logitech MOMO Racing through the emulator controller. Everything is fine, except that when you turn the wheels they do not return to neutral as it should be, and only returns when the machine. At lower speeds still somehow bearable, and a little more, drives the car to the side, pushes and talking. Also the wheels do not return to neutral position when controlling from Claudia. It is sheer cant of developers. While it is not correct, nothing will.

r
redamus 25.05.20

vftor
I think is a problem of vehicles (vehicles) in the game. Very often on the pavement facing this trouble. Playing on keyboard + mouse.

v
vftor 25.05.20

redamus
That's it. Files in the game everything is encrypted, most do not understand. God knows what to do.

W
Witt 15.07.20

I mean encrypted??? WINrar-om stands for everything. There is also the speed of rotation of the wheel and the rate of return and rotation, but a lot of things.

i
insel260 06.03.21

Is there a mod for Khan to control? I play with a gamepad, but this "goat" is uncontrollable! It is worth overdoing it a little with gas - it goes into a skid and, what is most interesting, always strives to crash into a tree / post / stone. It seems to be pulling it into an obstacle with a magnet ... If anyone knows the control fix for Khan, give a link pliz!
PS installed mod to fix control of basic equipment for gamepad / steering wheel. But Khan, as he was uncontrollable, remained.