3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 25.05.20 10:01 pm

Low fps on norms gland (Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order)

I understand the problem is unsolvable ? in the game a terrible drawdown and MicroProse, although the iron rests. Change the settings at all on fps is not affected
i7 3770
rx 5700
ram 8gb
53 Comments
Sort by:
D
DemonXL1080 25.05.20

8gb ram is the answer...

s
shadowclonejutzu 25.05.20

Crra
Percent 2012!?!?!?!?
8 GB OPERATIVES?!?!? In the year 2020??? SERIOUSLY? DDR3 more!! Oh my God
Maybe the problem is still not with the game?

K
Krrrva 25.05.20

DemonXL1080
is it RAM be forgotten ? you should have increased the screen

K
Krrrva 25.05.20

shadowclonejutzu
So what ? performance per core is higher than in the same rayzen 1600. Any new items are played as normal and he can see the performance is not depends on the CPU. RAM is also enough. Here on the forum, many complain of fps with more powerful configs

s
shadowclonejutzu 25.05.20

Crra
you hike one of the guys from the ' 90s that piously drowns what is important is the number of Hertz, etc., etc.
But do not want to believe that the new processors have very innuyu architecture, Mosh, speed and principle of operation, energy consumption

K
Krrrva 25.05.20

shadowclonejutzu
OMG you do not fumble right ? and about the RAM which is already enough))? and if I say more technologicznie projects, as for example рдр2, is fine with 60 fps for you is also not an argument I understand. And again, similar problems experienced by players since percent like 8700k

E
Ely Maze 25.05.20

Crra
8 GB though there is written but will still be fps squander should be at least 10 and a little more

K
Krrrva 25.05.20

Ely Maze
logic in the Studio. do you think you need to have even more stock RAM that fps did not prosaically ? ))

E
Ely Maze 25.05.20

Crra
Exactly as 8 GB of RAM needed for the minimum sistemih and 16 for the recommended

K
Krrrva 25.05.20

Ely Maze
then how did you get 10GB? you are very naive if you blindly believe the claims. all purple in Sisak written, I in fact show how much the game uses, and more stock RAM, well, the fps does not increase.

L
Lex-one 25.05.20

Crra
Monitoring you do not mosagrogen video card, then cpu can not cope with the memory subsystem.
RAM with two straps? In dual channel mode?

E
Ely Maze 25.05.20

Crra
I would assume that you need exactly 10 for the minimum salary

So's your hardware

K
Krrrva 25.05.20

Lex-one
Two channels. My CPU I only two times have not taken the proper way, it's the last two adosini but the percents were loaded under a hundred and do not idle here

K
Krrrva 25.05.20

Ely Maze
Free

L
Lex-one 25.05.20

Crra
Well, the assassins gave you have to understand that your CPU can't cope. A warrant game in which the newer.
I don't know what you expect here from people. Miracle pill for increasing the APF, nobody will give.

E
Ely Maze 25.05.20

Crra
william1992
that's what sistemki need for a comfortable game without lags and sags fps

and it says about minimum payout but there will be a drawdown fps and lag

I hope I clearly explained?

K
Krrrva 25.05.20

william1992
The one I stupidly copies the system requirements are often overstated, despite the fact that I post monitoring which shows the real load, and the second writes about the obsolescence of iron and even asks how things are in other updates, and there I have all the hood. And now I have according to them to run for a new iron ? For one game ? Minute health. Incidentally, I can throw links to people with the same problem but with top iron

K
Krrrva 25.05.20

Lex-one
Again. In Jedi, the percent idle, the assassin is forgotten under a hundred

E
Ely Maze 25.05.20

Crra
all new games different little system what is go and what is not

the fact that you have a little bit suitable under the minimal salary does not mean that it will not lag

w
william1992 25.05.20

Crra
You understand that problems with memory are not only in its workload? Can stupidly miss her speed
Same thing with the CPU. He don't have to be downloaded for a hundred, not to take the game at a stable fps