3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeKLeR 25.05.20 10:02 pm

The SOLUTION to the bug with cloning and the theft of cars. (SnowRunner)

Today tested many times, seems not yet had problems, it was such crap, when going from the first location in Michigan and in Alaska, then after entering the game, lost machines, and copy machines at the points of transition between locations.
The problem was that you need to remove all Russian characters in the path to save games.
To check what is your path, go to properties of the Folder My Documents - the location here is in the highlighted row should not be Russian characters. Down the road the game was itself to create the folder my games - Snow Runner.
If suddenly you have a folder with Russian characters, you need to change its location.
That would make the need to create a Folder with an English name, no matter the drive, do it where you want, go after the properties of the My Documents folder-location-move-and select the folder which was created with confirmation of the transfer. if you wrote a mistake about the transfer, first disable OneDrive disable he startup-make your exit-and change the location.
43 Comments
Sort by:
v
vrc1987 25.05.20

Works sbasibo!

a
anemyk 25.05.20

DeKLeR
+

P
PROFF666 25.05.20

DeKLeR
did not help, as baguet, what a pity(((

D
DeKLeR 25.05.20

PROFF666
Today stumbled on another solution that it is necessary to remove unnecessary folders from the chain save path. should be C/user/documents/my_games/snow_ranner. if this chain there are still something need to fix it.

P
PROFF666 25.05.20

DeKLeR
now try again to download snowrunner)

R
Ramzess081 25.05.20

DeKLeR
Maybe someone knows how to set the path of save games?
The fact that I have a path With/Users/Roman/my_games/snow_ranner
If you change the Roman for Roman, I can without problem to change Users to User this is a problem!

G
GLAZMAN 25.05.20

Ramzess081
I helped
if 10 Windows , properties on my documents and location you can change the location by specifying a folder in the English language, if error, give the properties of the new document folder in the tab safety, the rights of your user

R
Ramzess081 25.05.20

GLAZMAN
Uraaa, helped, works, though, and after dancing with a tambourine!) Thank you all!

D
Dimych82 25.05.20

DeKLeR
All in English except for My documents.
As it should be? Or how to fix it?

a
adelich5307 25.05.20

Dimych82
change documents to all documents and

N
Nick 47 25.05.20

I have the path to my documents, onedrive has. How to remove it, anyone knows please write in detail.

R
Ramzess081 25.05.20

Nick 47
the Internet is a description of the actions to turn it off

D
DeKLeR 25.05.20

Nick 47
I just created the folder and changed the location of the Folder My Documents.

R
Ramzess081 25.05.20

Here is a solution which may help someone

S
SnowRunner 25.05.20

Nick 47
Here's a method that helped my friend (he had the same problem,WINDOWS 10).He demolished the WINDOWS and installing new WINDOWS (the same), he disconnected the Internet, the user name written in Latin letters and to defer(refuse) from the cloud service.And voila,the path of the DOCUMENTS folder now what is needed.

G
GoEvolvedGo 25.05.20

while helped this decision:
Try after you exit the game look in the folder with the save C:\Users\username\Documents\My Games\SnowRunner\base\storage\5027 (a long alphanumeric code will be different on your computer) to see whether files of this type sts_backup_level_us_01_02.dat with sts_backup. Delete them, or move to another folder. It helped me from the loss and spawn cars. But this operation is necessary each time to do, after you exit the game or in front of the entrance.
DFC

Now 40 minutes ride on the black river, has made the transition to the dam, where they waited for the save, left the game in the saves folder has a file sts_backup. Immediately deleted it, started the game and lo and behold! Machine at the same place where it was preserved.

G
Georgatos_S 25.05.20

DeKLeR How to change the folder to save?

G
Ghigit 25.05.20

Ramzess081
Did everything as in the video , but nothing happens, all the time highlighting this error. Tell me how to deal with it?

D
DeKLeR 25.05.20

Georgatos_S
First create a folder on any drive to which you want preserved, then go in the folder My Documents- the location to move and choose the folder which was created with moving files.

D
DeKLeR 25.05.20

Ghigit
This is due to OneDrive, turn it off, disable the autostart, restart the computer or just do exit and do the transfer.