3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkmen773 25.05.20 10:03 pm

What classes in this game can carry an assault rifle ? (Mass Effect 3)

Actually this is a question. Want to choose someone other than a soldier , but also want to be able to run around with an assault rifle , as far as I know the current soldiers can carry a assault rifle
24 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zombn 25.05.20

Darkmen773
Weapons-anything you can wear on yourself, there is not a lot different from 1 and 2 parts of the game, you will understand what, when to play.

R
Roman_Rid 25.05.20

Soldiers optimal. Well, in my opinion.

D
Darkmen773 25.05.20

Zombn
I played and chose a different class , but unfortunately early in the game on a sand planet when a soldier raised a storm vintovka for another class there lay another weapon

z
zagruzon 25.05.20

Darkmen773
in the third there is no separation of weapons for character classes. there is only the weight which affects the cooldown. and the sand planet is Mars, I'm a gamer damn it....

D
Darkmen773 25.05.20

zagruzon
Well, I'm sorry I played a long time ago , thanks for the explanation

B
Bodryy Pacanchik 25.05.20

If you want an easy game play as a stormtrooper or adept(the attack is 2 unique fatal)

B
Bodryy Pacanchik 25.05.20

Skills

J
JUnnAmmED 25.05.20

In the third part, there is no binding classes to the weapon,as was the second,but now the game has such parameter as the weight.It affects the speed of recovery skills.For example, the pistols weigh less than a shotgun or sniper rifle respectively,if you equip only a pistol,a skill you will recover very fast,but the firepower is mediocre.So well in one class may be weapons with different parameters,including weight.In General,if the reaction you're okay,the best would be to buy a sniper Black widow and to go only with her because she was powerful enough to kill with a single shot of ordinary enemies and cause considerable damage to the bosses,thermotherapy personally I ran out only once, and then at the end of the battle.Recovery abilities will be average because it weighs too much,but it charges for power.

M
MunchkiN 616 25.05.20

binding on weapons and skills is not, as has already been said.
a soldier can carry all weapons. for another class of this restriction as there is no but the weight of the barrels will affect the recharge rate of the skills which the soldier is not too much. and in this case, the game let's say for the bionics will be a little different with the game for the soldier.

B
Bombardirovschik 25.05.20

JUnnAmmED
In the game the guns by the way since part 2 is quite a powerful weapon in the third so there's still a cool pistol with attached explosive charges and cornoiller damage as the sniper rifle plus they can hang scopes

J
JUnnAmmED 25.05.20

Bomber
At first they were more powerful,but only at the very end.2x antifrictional 10 (or better yet, the rails 10,but then the overheating will be the second,if not first shot) + 10 high-explosive rounds and Colossus fell from 4 shots on normal.Another thing is that in 2 and 3 they are relevant almost from the beginning,but 3 nothing better than a Black widow on set of characteristics I have not found(well there is a N7 Character,but honestly you can only get for buying the collector's edition).There are situational guns,for example the Acolyte,which takes down shields and barriers but not with the first shot,but it is too little damage for HP and armor.There is still the Executioner,but he singly and not unsuit in the body.We can mention the M-11 with silencer,ordinary blows with two shots to the body,he has 6 in the MAG and quick reload,but the ammo is 30 shots is too small.As additional weapons,they are good, but most of them will not take.

B

JUnnAmmED
Possible. Generally in 3 parts has done a good job, a lot of unique guns, better than in other shooters, right?
It is a pity that many in DLS

J
JUnnAmmED 25.05.20

Bomber
By the way, Yes,even the shotguns a lot of unique guns (not like in BF4 ctrl+c ctrl+v),it is a pity that they are not very good came out from behind the well, a very rapid fall damage at range, and fairly heavy weight.

O
Oleg V 25.05.20

soldier/stormtrooper and related classes wearing

i
ild70 25.05.20

Found because of what steamed. In the third part of shooting was the most annoying gameplay element. As there was a biotic blast, which is obtained by combination of biotic and technical skills. The guardian can go through the whole game without firing a shot, on the maximum complexity. And if you take the Penny, with its singularity... IMBA. Not to mention the fact that such fights are not only more efficient but also visually spectacular.

B

JUnnAmmED
yeah, they wheeled assault with a jerk only to yank shotnot to last well, or against the currency.
ild70
So play is not juicy.

M
MunchkiN 616 25.05.20

with pookalam stupid I feel like a bum. and there are few cartridges I usually miss runs Zerbrowski phantom pulls sarada on the long curve of the rope. the shotgun is too slow so the rifle is the most UN universal class for tyre and Naguib.
you can certainly complete the game on ones ability to take pukal aluminum-this is a very hard and slow.

B

MunchkiN 616
but what about all the badass weapons such as throwing discs?
I chopped a half game opponents

M
MunchkiN 616 25.05.20

Bomber
and I'm not too experimented with the weapon. shotguns I was furious in the 1st part. class stormtrooper or someone out there with the second
in ме1 gave biotics and engineer skill assault rifles collected single-shot sniper spectrum with the maximum damage and went to bend Molotilov and farm
in ME2 I basically pulled abilities and sniper in the middle of the game a lot of ammo
in the m3 was even more conservative pulled one assault rifle and abilities. true to a gay difficulty.
most of the weapons I just ignored and did not take with them

B

MunchkiN 616
Why not use most of the weapons? :(