3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
U-Rock 26.05.20 05:32 pm

\"We Remove Junk\" (SnowRunner)

The map the Drummond Island in the port need to take care of building the platform I'm approaching it with a low saddle and says that the trailer is too far, at any distance and position...not clear..
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
SnowRunner 26.05.20

U-Rock
Firstly there need a HIGH saddle.The second problem can not be

S
SnowRunner 26.05.20

U-Rock
Read the description of the job CAREFULLY.there's always write what saddle do you need the red text!

U
U-Rock 26.05.20

SnowRunner
Pedestal with a high saddle is too high it turns out,not even drives) while it may need a machine for less..

S
SnowRunner 26.05.20

U-Rock
I doubt it.I also used to be pulled up,I shoved.Better throw a screen

A
Aplayer71 26.05.20

And as a platform to drill to take? drove to the location of the dam, then XS.. on the river stones, you can try to smuggle? For me, the forest trails it is not dragged to the rig..

S
SnowRunner 26.05.20

Throw off the screens,so is not clear.I personally the game was 86%,and I do not remember.and Yes,I drove over the rocks and narrow trails

V
Voron96 26.05.20

Aplayer71
Yes, I'm on the rocks it dragged, slowly carefully and everything passed.

C
CrowBY 26.05.20

U-Rock
some trailers why not cling to certain trucks, even with the required seat. try another truck to pick up

T
The AGENT 26.05.20

Also faced with the problem of transportation of the construction platform. First came to her truck ATV, with high saddle, she didn't want to cling. I thought that the truck is too small, took a heavy class, crawled the same way. Then he noticed that the platform is lowered the rack, and how to push them - Hz. A short game match on most do not play, and that's on PS4...

s
shadowclonejutzu 26.05.20

I have it was fine, high saddle caught and taken away in a jeep

W
Witt 15.07.20

This is from the Lake to the Dam construction when dragging a module? If Yes, then I'm so lucky

A
AFGHANISTAN 24.05.21

The AGENT
Take a crane, drive it to the trailer, hook the end of the trailer and lift it, and then bring the truck under the trailer, that's the whole solution