3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Crudus 27.05.20 09:27 am

Sticking exclamation marks. (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

As you know - when new tasks or lifting new items in the wheel of the main menu icon appears an exclamation mark, showing the update. And sometimes the damn button continues to hang even after you looked at the new part\checked quest. How to get rid of? And then my inner perfectionist was writhing in agony. Thank you.

16 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 27.05.20

Does, I suffer with you.

T
TimKar 27.05.20

The same garbage

T
Teranaft234 27.05.20

This is not a critical problem. Here people the game sticks every 5-10 seconds, after a 3-hour game - that is a problem. So wait for fixes...

H
Hirok 27.05.20

Teranaft234
Well, how to say.
Sticking treated by restarting the game, and that's all.

C
Crudus 27.05.20

PAH-PAH-PAH, of Talibani was not. In General once again had to revert.
Solebury time was a glitch with reusable passage of the vault relics. And I Pibi as it toppled in a Storm, the camera still showed as if it is. Rukalitso.

H
Hirok 27.05.20

Listen, no one is angry, the lack of in-game AAA-class, 2017, a quick save and load?

T
Teranaft234 27.05.20

Hirok
If you are in separate locations, such as the Ark or Nathanos Leucine there is no need to continue - not yet (promised return), check-points only. But if the Dwelling - X or Storm off in a magazine with the priority of the task marker, the save button will become active, then you can put the marker back on the job.

H
Hirok 27.05.20

Teranaft234
You listen to yourself. What kind of dancing?
And I'm not talking about blockages of the functions say, and about the lack of quick save and load!
Even in the Inquisition, they were, and Andromeda is a direct descendant of both titles, in which this feature was in each.

T
Teranaft234 27.05.20

Hirok
This is not possible in this game. Yet. The maintenance of a stable - hand, not through the hot button. Don't like diamonds - pass, force is not forced to use it.

S
SenMarie 27.05.20

I have 4-th passage of the stick on the icon with the bad. This is as it should be, I think, but pisses me off enormously. And nothing can be done, even with a reboot.

f
fLaMaster 27.05.20

About this stuff several times already reportely in the office. custom bug tracker. So when MB will fix it. But yeah, it's not such a serious problem.

Hirok
From person to person. Not all of them do use.

H
Hirok 27.05.20

fLaMaster
Not everyone uses it of course, the argument to remove them from the shooter, 2017.

f
fLaMaster 27.05.20

This is an argument that I didn't notice it for about 200 hours single. And this argument, which I so subtly hinted - it is not necessary to project their habits at all.

H
Hirok 27.05.20

fLaMaster
It is not my habit, my dear.
It is a practice, like WASD are movement keys by default, tab is responsible for the map/objectives and tasks.
Yes, and I have brought the argument with which it is foolish to argue.
In all mass effects, dragon the AJ and other games biovars, as well as many others have the fast saves feature.
I do not take into account games such as edge lights, where it deliberately was not used.
But when you have all of the games were With, and you're done WITHOUT, and without any sense - it is nonsense.
And such nonsense in the game is half the game.

f
fLaMaster 27.05.20

The arguments of course, Yes, impressive.. Well, then go put the game 1 as here, and on Metacritic and wherever I see it.

H
Hirok 27.05.20

fLaMaster
The right decision.