3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sHaoL1N 27.05.20 09:28 am

Is it worth to go? (Dark Souls 3)

Hello! People tell me please is it worth it to take the dark soul 3, if I have not played do not one. I just really demanding on graphics and tried to play 1, he did not understand and was horrified graphs, and realized that I had all this lovely play at the time, now, when snickering column, not pull.
So I do not have the opportunity to play in the 1-2 part, but 3 I can. Wouldn't pay this game attention, just have all sahipli the game, and thought why not try. People, those who played all the parts or at least know well the series of dark souls, tell me, I will lose a lot if I pass 1-2 parts, or this game with a plot not so hot, and the beauty lies in its extraordinary complexity?
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
KaZzuiR 27.05.20

the graphics are quite acceptable if you're not going to go and look at every stone like vanomas

t
tatunserg 27.05.20

For the first part there is Dsfix ,and then schedule is high quality. I would advise you to look at first on YouTube (as I looked at the black, burned himself to play) and to understand what was happening.
Well, maybe you're not a fan of this,who knows? For example,a series of Souls and Gothic best. Also one brother like Souls,and it is only in football to cut. And the second not so much.
I myself have several times started the first Dark souls to play,but did not,has not yet decided to pass on YouTube.And then off we go, even Sonya for demons souls bought.Sorry I can not yet for PS4 bloodborne to buy.

t
tatunserg 27.05.20

sHaoL1N wrote:
and the beauty lies in its extraordinary complexity?
It is not complicated. And the beauty of the game mechanics.In the game best fighting,after dark souls Skyrim plays like a cheap hack.The story would not,but has a great vibe. And there are cool online.
PS: looked games in your profile,from a fantasy RPG - the Witcher only. My conclusion: Dark souls you don't like.

O
Ot Boga 27.05.20

sHaoL1N
Even if you pass all three parts to understand the story of all Souls, you will have to go on YouTube, so you at least explain something and you understand a little LOR a series of games.
And so, it is definitely worth it to beat the game.

D
Dead Note 27.05.20

sHaoL1N
of course, much poteryaesh. In part 3 there is a hidden, location reference 1 Darku and a lot of other things . And the plot is associated with the first part.

s
sHaoL1N 27.05.20

tatun
Thanks for the advice!

D
Ded MastDay 27.05.20

sHaoL1N
My familiarity with the series started with the second part. Remember how it started, ran a little, did not understand and removed, because as it then seemed, terribly uncomfortable control. When he published the third part, I want see it until the first boss. And after a while, I decided to try again to play the second part. And to my surprise, the game got me so captured that I actually lost interest in other games not yet passed it to the end. For the second part, immediately followed by the third, and, understanding the mechanics, I just fell in love. Now DSIII for me is the best АRPG, which I was able to play. No Wizards and Skyrim are not even close, although also been passed at the time. After I had passed the third part with all the DLC, I still went and the first DS a little poshamanit with fixed, quite playable. As for the graphics part of Dark Souls 3, it is performed at a high level and it corresponds to games 16-17 years old. Is it worth playing the third part, if you are not familiar with any of the previous? Definitely worth it. We can say that the third part is the climax of the entire series. The game became more dynamic, more modern, more ambitious. It's almost the same first Dark Souls, but in a modern shell. To understand all the intricacies of the plot, not necessarily, if the game capture, but it is not happening immediately, then you'll go on the wiki and on YouTube to stir up a lot of information. The game has a high barrier to entry. People who are accustomed to the signs of purpose, and other tips prostowin can pass by, this game will not lead you by the hand and explain what to do. The game is difficult only for the inattentive players. The observant player will always find the right tactic for any enemy. Now going to create a new character, and start to pass it again. I do not really want to part with this universe.

I
IZMAGINYS 27.05.20

Of course ! The beauty of the 3 part special next Benoy graphics , and just drop dead design . As for complexity, don't worry because in just a few hours to adapt the game atmosphere 10 out of 10 saundtreki 10 out of 10 , graphics 9 out of 10 design 12 out of 10 story 9 out of 10 ENT 15 10 )) the Game is really already a year into it one play ))

s
sHaoL1N 27.05.20

Thank you so much, will try to go with part 1, I see the fixes and mods to fix it. Since as many say that it is a great game, you should go. Thank you all!

S
SemyStall 27.05.20

Start with the second part. The first part without a gamepad at all playable.