3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Abarmot90 27.05.20 09:29 am

Is it worth to buy this game or waste of money? (Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3)

Tell me, not familiar with the series. Is it worth to buy this game or waste of money??? Thank you
4 Comments
Sort by:
N
NDes 27.05.20

Abarmot90
You should wait a bit and try out the Repack, and then the decision will come whether or not. After the beta, decided for themselves that the game is not worth my attention.

m
moonchild69 27.05.20

Abarmot90
gameplay look at the same YouTube and decide

E
Er1sh 27.05.20

Abarmot90
Here is your solution. Since the game will appeal to someone who likes this theme. The game is interesting, the game has a good story (though cranberry), good, partly beautiful graphics, good feel to the weapons. But there is quite a long download (on a PC 2.5 minutes), and FPS drops (rarely). I would advise to buy the game, and try it out.

D
Deagle84 27.05.20

Abarmot90

YouTube is not an option,all karticu on YouTube will not see,management will not feel,wait hacking,since the game curve, she konsolkah slow in places(Yes,I played at the friend,since he is my neighbor) is better (if not) grab Sniper Elite 4. Long downloads (this is a feature called,you understand) in short, do not worry and wait for hacking,and if this subject is like (sniper's theme)
take the incentive,if that can be the grandmother to return.