3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vano_Strelok 27.05.20 09:29 am

The system of finding a loot (Tom Clancy's The Division)

In the game drop only the damn machine Guns shotguns and sniper (Occasionally fecal storm with a low rate of fire and damage - AK 47)
Precaches a long time before 30лвл and 256, outer, and during the game I never seen one dropped out of the FAMAS or M4 at least lightweight. The question actually is: WHY am I not falling normal assault rifles, and where they could look for. (5 days in the game, the amount of attacks in the TOR over a lot and the exportation of goods, respectively, too)
12 Comments
Sort by:
d
dizell89 27.05.20

Oh, you like quirky so you all at once and fell, ask how many guys they beat out Barrett and me in a dark area, nothing worthwhile dropped! recommend going for PVE bosses, they every 4 hours raspada sometimes even exotic falling..

I
Inquisitor 27.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
For five days... cool.. you wanted it as from a cornucopia poured? Strum away 1K hours and everything will be.. may be..

V
Vano_Strelok 27.05.20

dizell89
Me two Barrett fell today. Five days simulated, i.e. not five days.Inquisitоr
Favorite five days, man (In total)

d
dizell89 27.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
Yes, you lucky dude!!!

V
Vano_Strelok 27.05.20

dizell89
Not really... the Stats -don't have armor...

R
Rorschach1986 27.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
dizell89
Inquisitоr
Look as smart as I played,worked at such tactics all the garbage pradavat and nasobirat dough and buy norms armor,collect garbage and sell if staasia thing and exceed the parameters, then keep it.

d
dizell89 27.05.20

Vova15ru
Vova you are not in the subject complete the game to start..

R
Rorschach1986 27.05.20

dizell89
I played it and know the right tactics there's good loot very rare and the best way to get better armor is to sell the garbage.

V
Vano_Strelok 27.05.20

Vova15ru
I nifiga not understand what you mean... I don't want to insult you, but you seem... stupid to Buy legendary armor - there is no possibility for conventional loans in the game. Should either farm operations or ezhenedelny or farm phoenixes and buy from the seller in the basement the main database.

I
Inquisitor 27.05.20

Vova15ru
You yourself, you know?

I
Inquisitor 27.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
In"the basement of the main base is not a normal armor for phoenixes.. ie.. it happens.. but very rarely , and very selectively. Of course, I mean sets of clothes. Sometimes they are caught with normal stats, from a dealer in Phoenix. As for exotic, then he has no normal exotics, what he sells is garbage. It's not exotic.. or rather, nobody wants the exotic, so to speak... If Hosh norms armor, take my advice, just stupid farm! Oh, and do weekly Leahy and invasion of ger., they also give an exotic containers, EACH pers (and you have them can be 4!), well, there is as lucky.. I Barreto had 5 pieces.. and 7 pieces of the best stats for a left.. so stupid.. spend more time in the game.. Other advice just yet.
PS. Oh Yes, man..
Vanek_Assassin wrote:
Inquisitоr Simulated five days, man (In total)
and are not you writing?
Vanek_Assassin wrote:
(5 days in the game, the amount of attacks in the TOR over a lot and the exportation of goods, respectively, too)
You have memory lapses? And not so important.. it is There in the profile there is a column on how much time you've spent in the game, so how much? In any case, 5 days or even 5 days is too little, so.. purely to see the game..

O
OHOTNIK9ROD 27.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
complete ezhenedelny and mission type of stolen signal and you will have fine gold