3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StormW7 27.05.20 09:30 am

Officially free Arma Argo Project from the developers (Arma 3)

A separate game for PvP in Project Argo

Officially free from the developers

Arma Project Argo

Project Argo | Bohemia Incubator

Installation
http://pikabu.ru/story/poluchaem_besplatno_project_argo_prototype_4591838
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
strelok312 27.05.20

Confirmation that the game will be free was not. Free only beta at the moment.

S
StormW7 27.05.20

Well anyway 14Gb this beta gives to see with Arma III

S
SPR1GGAN 27.05.20

camera is only 1 person,even more lags ,the same miserable sound of gunfire and weapon behavior ,not the ATP ,I'd better continue to run Dayz Sa

S
StormW7 27.05.20

more lag
are you sure?

Not anyone who makes. you want to play want to not play. It is everyone's business.

M
Metalist1925 27.05.20

added

M
Mr.Rifleman 27.05.20

If I'm not mistaken, this add-on was released in the summer/fall of last year. It is pure ARMA, with the exception of the gameplay. Gameplay there is something like Counter-Strike on the engine of Armagh.

m
mortan 27.05.20

SPR1GGAN
dayz sa even more logogram and a collection of all sorts of bugs. So even the optimization of the fake - cut draw distance 5 times and called it Boston FPS.

S
SPR1GGAN 27.05.20

mortan
there and to optimize the FPS was higher than in Armenia ,where the bare card with 3 houses gives less fps ,UCEM in des where the carriage of trees and lots of houses to loot .

m
mortan 27.05.20

SPR1GGAN
You probably are in a special universe. Wasn't there more fps. Now Yes, fps is stable and good. But a damn sight. In the same Armagh draw distance is more than two kilometers and the fps doesn't cause problems. But now deyz friendlier to the computer. Yes, I will not argue. But not before, don't really lie.

S
SPR1GGAN 27.05.20

mortan
OK ,I probably do not rummage

m
mortan 27.05.20

SPR1GGAN
I, too, know whereof I speak, besides technologically engine data older than Armagh. Especially about the three house is complete nonsense.