3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ClownPOPO 27.05.20 09:30 am

Dodge/Roll (Dragon's Dogma)

How to do roll play Assassin
9 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 27.05.20

Escape -> settings -> control

g
ge-force 27.05.20

To do the rifts have to pump ranger and strider-a or the same assassin, they will open the skill tab and Core skills it is called forward roll namely a forward roll is 2,200 coins but trust me it is worth the money), after purchase, is activated immediately to use press the spacebar. If you could help accomplish your goal bro)

s
soulfox 27.05.20

ge-force
I have a class assassin. Go with a sword, this perk is studied. It is written that while pressing CTRL+spacebar will be made a somersault. In fact, did not understand how it works. The description clearly States that it works with swords, but alas, nothing.

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.05.20

soulfox

Only works with daggers

g
ge-force 27.05.20

soulfox
This feature works only if you have daggers equipped

s
soulfox 27.05.20

S. A. V. E. I. G.
ge-force
In this case, in the description of the error. It says that the sword works. Looks like I'll have to re-learn the daggers.

B
Bastarder 27.05.20

soulfox
The main weapon of the Assassin - daggers not a sword. Active skills daggers: LMB - Countless cuts (the main damage on a single target), PKM - Cutting wind (damage to group of enemies), E - Tailwind Whirlwind (at the time speeds up all active skills, including archery) - a must-have. Time of Invisibility greatly curtailed in the DDDA, so this skill is not relevant, as previously.

s
soulfox 27.05.20

Bastarder
He can run like swords and daggers. Just the skills are different.

L
L303 28.02.21

Damn help! Where to learn this skill and also the skill of blocking with a shield ???????