3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rataii 27.05.20 09:31 am

Orochi. Is there any good guide on it? (For Honor)

Is there any good guide on it? Well or can someone tell me? Already dropped the 4th prestige,I know all the techniques learned active parry,but still can not fully learn evasion counter.....Too hard to press is the number of keys so quickly,especially if the flap against isbasically with its ultra-fast attack:c And as you can see many high prestiges scored on this case.But damn,it looks too beautiful,epic and efficiently,so I can't help but hope)
5 Comments
Sort by:
b
balabxl 27.05.20

Here as well as with the parry, can see the outline blinks, strapaese in the direction, but you know), but sometimes it seems that the timing needs a little support, does not work exactly like parry directly. I have a problem in this is that whether an error in translation, in video to training or did not so read that need a rack to do there, where to Dodge. But it's not. Just to wean themselves is now difficult, and I change the rack and then trying to dive, but that's not how it works, and the timings fucked.

b
balabxl 27.05.20

Rataii
On pk the prestige 23, on Orochi 6, but trying to dive under the kick looks sort of silly, and I get a slap in the face.

D
DGI_GurdinkA 27.05.20

That feeling when you 1st prestige took)
Used generally there with thingamy the problems were. Blinking, you must wait animation, then press and quickly - that the parry that repulsion. It is now easy longer

J
Jules_Merit 27.05.20

R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1

|
| Dominus | 27.05.20

phahaha fit the guide of a single-character)))))) shorter follow dejsvie opponent has and only he will think something just hit the top llight attacks, or do zones attack all the whole Hyde))) even more do not worry this is not the character where you have to sweat to win)))))))))))) P. S the overall prestige 32 I know whereof I speak))))