3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zergopnik 27.05.20 09:31 am

How to call an Armored car from the rebels? (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

People tell me how to call an Armored car from the rebels ?

And then pumped to the helicopter and now I can't call the armored car.
12 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 27.05.20

Denis Pushkarevskoe
Any way, now only the helicopter

S
Sergey Chuchkov 27.05.20

But somehow stupidly made, I'm the last of the skills and not to pump, because the armored car is a necessary thing. I hope in the future will make a choice of transport.

S
Stanfil 27.05.20

The expectation of friends in the cooperative who is not supposed to be racked to the helicopter skill

T
Tema Keyler 27.05.20

from armored car use a lot more than the helicopter, though such as the same columns and helicopter to sieve the calculation is made on the mobility of transport, although the armored car is still better, would make the choice

A
Aleksandr742 27.05.20

The Theme Keiller
+++

S
Streeting 27.05.20

in General, the game was positioned as a tactical military shooter) but in the end laughter) even in Just Cause 3 and the container, the plane resets))) and then from the air equipment from the rebels appears)) would then arcade mode and simulator mode, so there was the thing with the challenge of transport from air, yubisoft such yubisoft

N
Nemezis 27.05.20

Yes, the armored car they are crap. Then it had to give the helicopter miniganom or rockets, otherwise this is a clear downgrade and not pumping. Well, or make 4 levels: ordinary car - armored car - normal helicopter - military helicopter

N
NDes 27.05.20

Also at the beginning of the deflated helicopter and sorry, but when has circulated some options Persian and cars, the columns felled even on the van, the truck was in the past, but the helicopter well far or high into the mountains to go where on the car do not drive.

d
dmigor125601 27.05.20

The game came out today, you can now choose transport=)

k
kornev-93 27.05.20

Ahah, for sure )

d
damba1000 27.05.20

when selecting equipment, press Q OR E

d
damba1000 27.05.20

but first need to pump this skill