3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cyrcus 27.05.20 09:31 am

Quest \"the land of opportunity\" (Dragon's Dogma)

It's the boss in Gran Soren wants to evict a family and need to convince them to leave.The boy said he wouldn't leave like the mother,too, and father says that the way the family.Went back to the boy,and he stands on the roof of the house and I don't know how to get there,or is there any other solution to this quest?
10 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 27.05.20

On the next house and get it home to the boy.

C
Cyrcus 27.05.20

A house there far away from each other's faces,I'm afraid will not make it.But I'll try.

C
Cyrcus 27.05.20

Took the leap...Thanks for the help:)

R
Rolexer 27.05.20

What then Malchenko to do? He runs in circles, and beat it as you do not want, but nothing with him can be done.

N
Neyvi 27.05.20

Catch it :) (the F on the keyboard)

t
timkiller1975 27.05.20

Where to find Jasper?

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.05.20

Jasper is usually near the tavern, to rise up to the castle, but does not appear in the morning, and somewhere in the afternoon. We have to wait until the morning, then 5-10 minutes should do their business, then Jasper will come and will be marked on the map

O
Oksmur 27.05.20

I have a problem I have with the whole family talked and did everything Jasper does nothing only says into until you talk to your family will do nothing I just need to wait

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.05.20

Wife of Jasper have to speak twice, for the second conversation you need to approach her the next day, the son must be caught near the channel, so that it counted

B
Bastarder 27.05.20

The land of opportunity
In the morning we go to the Noble quarter to the gate of the Duke's Castle. Go to the mansion, located to the left of the gate. There rise to the second floor and go into the room where the table sits a bald fat man with a badge job and a girl in a red dress. The fat one is a merchant Furnival, who asks the hero to convince Jasper, Sara, and their son PIP to move out owned the homes for a quick sale. Day Fernvale can be found in the Noble quarter, and in the late afternoon at the shop "Black cat".
First, we are trying to persuade Pipa to the left of the mansion Trnaval near the Fenced passage. PIP did not agree to leave the house and escapes in the Craft quarter. You can find him on the roof of the shed, next to the Box. To get there you need to jump onto the roof of the house, standing at the southern edge of the Field. Then jump over to the terrace next to the West house. From there on its roof, and then jump on the roof of the shed, where we speak to PIP. However, this time to persuade Pipa will fail and he'll run in the quarter Venus. There you might find him standing under the bridge, but when he saw us he would run away. Now we have to run for PIP to catch him in the capture of F. After the capture of Pipa it will cease resistance and agree to the eviction.
Now go to the fountain area, where we find Sarah and talk to her about the eviction. She asks to wait with the answer. Go to the hotel and sleep until morning. Again, approach Sarah, now, she has agreed to leave the house. Left to talk to the head of the family – Jasper. It can usually be found in the second half of the day at a hotel on the rise in the Noble quarter. Not to waste time, you can look for Horns and Tokens of the hunter, which can be in chests, boxes and bags areas of the fortress wall. When we find Jasper, he is to agree to the eviction, but requested to give him 30,000 gold for expenses after resettlement. Give him that amount of gold. Then looking for Fernvale and inform him about the successful negotiations. The job is done. Get 5000 op, 40000 gold and cu.