3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
YaMZ 27.05.20 09:32 am

How to make a neutral position on the keyboard (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

VLT would be well dispersed to 140 and after the 12th transfer on the keyboard press the neutral and coasting Karissa ,
21 Comments
Sort by:
S
SGate 27.05.20

If is automatic, then releasing the gas in gear would be included as neutral.
Machine rolling smoothly to a stop.
On the machine are not checked.

Y
YaMZ 27.05.20

BlackOpen
Not on the machine , and the fact of the matter is That on a sequential box

S
SGate 27.05.20

Try switching to a lower gear to slow down to the speed dropped almost to zero, then the engine will not slow down the truck roll will be long. And don't forget a box of retarder, I have it, though not set, but it seems to me that the retarder is completely impossible to disable it, so it will slow down the car anyway.
Semi-automatic I had in mind sequentally.
Alternatively, you can try to turn off the engine.

Y
YaMZ 27.05.20

BlackOpen
No engine in any way inhibits , tested empirically if to drown out the mill to roll much longer sometimes even gaining speed ,And the machine can be neutral to turn on but the machine does not npavitsya , tried to dig through the configs so if you do not mariti it was no use

M
MAKO76 27.05.20

stponess
Don't worry about it, just do as I did, and neutral will speed when you need to include

Only now when it moves, don't forget what you have at the checkpoint. And then you just step on the gas. Click on the SHIFT - will turn on first and then as the machine, click on the CTRL will be neutral. Good luck

Y
YaMZ 27.05.20

It turns out mainl to do not only neutral on the keyboard but gear box with divider and dual . Found on Ineta , many Thanks Supric, he suggested and helped , Here is his post .
Makes no so
in controls.sii assigned to the button on the clutch
config_lines[150]: mix dclutch `keyboard.numenter?0`
(I enter the numbers)
To shift gears:
config_lines[201]: mix gearsel1on `
config_lines[202]: mix gearsel1off `
config_lines[203]: mix gearsel1tgl `keyboard.num4?0`
config_lines[204]: mix gearsel2on `
config_lines[205]: mix gearsel2off `
config_lines[206]: mix gearsel2tgl `keyboard.num5?0`
config_lines[207]: mix gear1 `keyboard.num6?0`
config_lines[208]: mix gear2 `
config_lines[209]: mix gear3 `keyboard.num1?0`
config_lines[210]: mix gear4 `
config_lines[211]: mix gear5 `
config_lines[212]: mix gear6 `keyboard.num2?0`
config_lines[213]: mix gear7 `keyboard.num3?0`
1,2,3 - transmission, 4,5 - divider and a dual, 6 - rear.
Do not forget to go searching for controls.sii and clean these buttons where they meet (camera control, etc.).
The last thing in config.cfg put the choice of manual box with divider and dual:
uset g_hshifter_layout 2
All. Who cares - try, should work on default settings (create a new profile to experiment!). Understand the principle of the drive will recalibrate by itself.
The principle drive: squeezed the clutch, pressed the transmission button, released the clutch - the transmission has zafiropulos (you can click transfer, release).
If you do not hold the transmission to squeeze the clutch - switch to neutral.

Y
YaMZ 27.05.20

I have a divider and the range-on the left shift and ctrl keys of a keyboard in tmoi controls.sii
config_lines[203]: mix gearsel1tgl `keyboard.lctrl?0`
config_lines[206]: mix gearsel2tgl `keyboard.lshift?0`
config_lines[207]: mix gear1 `
config_lines[208]: mix gear2 `keyboard.num6?0`
Where config_lines[208]: mix gear2 `keyboard.num6?0` the 13th transfer on Kenworth T660

Y
YaMZ 27.05.20

Y
YaMZ 27.05.20

v
valerii55511 27.05.20

switch to automatic transmission, and when overclocked how much you need,dump the gas and--and hit ctrl and then press -shift-coast down and roll --and if you want to speed ---gear is already included -a happy journey

Y
YaMZ 27.05.20

valerii55511
It says that on the keyboard you can now enable the transmission of non-sequentially and selectively , 2nd 4th 6th or even 12th 1st after bypassing all the others .. Imitation switch like on the steering wheel or Joss .

v
valerii55511 27.05.20

stponess--and so you can but I drive on the machine

Y
YaMZ 27.05.20

valerii55511
Here is the chip for the machine ,

In the profiles in controls.sii, 146-th line (where mix aforward) - to add what is in bold:
config_lines[146]: mix aforward `normalize(sel(c_jzthrottle, sel(c_jithrottle, -j_throttle?0, j_throttle?0), sel(c_jithrottle, j_throttle?1 * -0.5 + 0.5, j_throttle?-1 * 0.5 + 0.5)), c_throt_dz) + (0.5 * ((! keyboard.lshift?0) & keyboard.w?0)) + (1.0 * (keyboard.lshift?0 & keyboard.w?0))`
This means that pressing W will cause half (0.5) the pressure on the accelerator pedal. If in addition to W, hold still, and Shift the effort will be 100%. Switching on the light transmission will not occur when 2000ях revolutions of the crankshaft and within the green tachymeter scale , saving juice on the face .

v
valerii55511 27.05.20

stponess--Yes, so good to go if the engine-up to 1000 litres and I have -5000 L. and fine-dispersed and -12-the speed so it's purely on the fan as they say on taste and color...........................

Y
YaMZ 27.05.20

valerii55511
That Yes You're right the taste and color , so you with 5000 l/s is generally only one gear 12 to leave dviglo allows OO)

F
FordAlex 27.05.20

t
the4ydik 27.05.20

YAMZ wrote:
YAMZ wrote:
It turns out mainl to do not only neutral on the keyboard but gear box with divider and dual . Found on Ineta , many Thanks Supric, he suggested and helped , Here is his post .
Makes no so
in controls.sii assigned to the button on the clutch
config_lines[150]: mix dclutch `keyboard.numenter?0`
(I enter the numbers)
To shift gears:
config_lines[201]: mix gearsel1on `
config_lines[202]: mix gearsel1off `
config_lines[203]: mix gearsel1tgl `keyboard.num4?0`
config_lines[206]: mix gearsel2tgl `keyboard.num5?0`
config_lines[207]: mix gear1 `keyboard.num6?0`
config_lines[208]: mix gear2 `
config_lines[209]: mix gear3 `keyboard.num1?0`
config_lines[210]: mix gear4 `
config_lines[211]: mix gear5 `
config_lines[212]: mix gear6 `keyboard.num2?0`
config_lines[213]: mix gear7 `keyboard.num3?0`
1,2,3 - transmission, 4,5 - divider and a dual, 6 - rear.
Do not forget to go searching for controls.sii and clean these buttons where they meet (camera control, etc.).
The last thing in config.cfg put the choice of manual box with divider and dual:
uset g_hshifter_layout 2
All. Who cares - try, should work on default settings (create a new profile to experiment!). Understand the principle of the drive will recalibrate by itself.
The principle drive: squeezed the clutch, pressed the transmission button, released the clutch - the transmission has zafiropulos (you can click transfer, release).
If you do not hold the transmission to squeeze the clutch - switch to neutral.
Crashes 1 4 6? repetitions in the config no

s
st.pone 27.05.20

the4ydik
How to understand
the4ydik wrote:
Crashes 1 4 6
?

B
Bagadin Aliev 27.05.20

s
snare85 27.05.20