3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AndrikDru 27.05.20 09:32 am

A mistake that is annoying (Battlefield 1)

9 Comments
Sort by:
w
winni madison 27.05.20

AndrikDru
Lower setup graphs should help

A
AndrikDru 27.05.20

winni madison
Think heated vidyuhi?

D
Dr_Shtopor 27.05.20

This is a very old error of their Frostbyte engine, and games built on it. How to fix, no one really knows. Helping someone update the video driver. Some suggest to lower the overclocked card to reference values by utilitly MSI Afterburner. At me such problem was in BF4 when there were two 780. Then she somehow disappeared. In БФ1 never encountered. But apparently the problem is the place to be still. Days do not want to fix. But the error runs even since BF3.

S
Shadowarm 27.05.20

most likely the video card is not over you

T
TimKar 27.05.20

Judging by the error crash the driver. And the driver in most cases may crash due to overheating. Check the temperature.

w
winni madison 27.05.20

AndrikDru
vidyuhi weak,I had this error with NfS Rivals its a 650.

T
Toxa95 27.05.20

AndrikDru
Don't listen about the weak graphics card. This is a problem with the voltage on the graphics card. Most likely, you have it overclocked, or purchased with a factory overclocking. So either lower the voltage in the BIOS-Oh, or where he's governed, or adjust the cooler. Same shit on my 780Ti it is. If you cut a cooler on 80%...90%, then the error POPs up at most once, and then the game goes norms. One of the reasons why I moved to sosnoski - the eternal problem even with a good iron.

A
AndrikDru 27.05.20

Toxa95
New wood was only one fan to spin.If you manually set the fans at 80%,then both begin to spin.So it is not very often this error is popping up,but a bitch sometimes,and not very pleasant she

T
Toxa95 27.05.20

AndrikDru
Then definitely build up the revs. These newer drivers from the manufacturer even able to kill a video card, I have the same problem was, and it turned out that I have a cooler as spinning at 10%...20% in idle and under load does not exceed these values. Had to dance with a tambourine and manually configure.