3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pukki 27.05.20 09:32 am

from soft on HC (Diablo 2)

In single player we want the hero, not one from the downloaded editors did not fit, version 1.13. Tell me a working editor for this version.
16 Comments
Sort by:
B
Beast. 27.05.20

Pukki
Hero Editor tab like general, just put a tick in Persian already on HC.

R
Rivnyanyn 27.05.20

Pukki
Only one question - what for?:With

O
Obsessed 27.05.20

Rivnyanyn, to feel like a real man, do not understand? we immediately see you as the guy who never played on HC! ;(

R
Rivnyanyn 27.05.20

Obsessed
It's one thing to design a Persian on the opportunity to play for him, and another cheto twist in the editor. Would put myself more czarnikow top, would have been immortal indeed, why;D

O
Obsessed 27.05.20

Rivnyanyn, in vain you so about singlevich! perhaps he first felt a mega tenacious character and never repulse on STS! ;D nformyl a ton of armor, put the remaining chars and so, the time has come to test his strength really! >:{

T
Torum. 27.05.20

Pukki
To become a real HC player, you need to sit in chat and fake it that you're playing on HC, and softer all novaki. In the single unrealizable, as I understand.

O
Obsessed 27.05.20

Torum., if head problem, feasible and single! ;D

a
annortheone 27.05.20

At the open battlnet fake it, obviously

P
Pukki 27.05.20

some going farther, I see)) a niche that on the server I was just on HC and played?))

m
minovalo 27.05.20

Why on skrabko in the single bore?

T
Torum. 27.05.20

On HC played (sat in the chat).

P
Pukki 27.05.20

Torum.
unlike some, is not, and never was, a common brush rake not all. Or do you always do that?

P
Pukki 27.05.20

passed
well, let's say, a reset in single presses, and enthusiasm is not the same))

P
Pukki 27.05.20

it turned out konvertnut Persian through hereditar. Well, the idea is not the same. Better to start from scratch.

O
Obsessed 27.05.20

rezet single no pressure
refuge from Saunalava Firka :D
but I know another one! ;-P

Better to start from scratch.
the topic has exhausted itself! (irc, it's clean, make it easier to decide to remove the post or not ;D)

K
Klassewer 27.05.20

standing in the current chat channel hardcore