3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HoganHog 14.10.19 11:44 am

The solution with the permanent departure of the control settings! (The Evil Within)

Lezim installed the game C:\The Evil Within\base find the file called default copy(say on a slave.table rename to
the evil withinConfig,then go to saved games \TangoGameworks\The Evil Within\base open the file there the evil withinConfig copied out the basic settings column at the bottom after the line \\\\\\\\\\\\\ in the same file(which we have in the office.the table,remove the hell this file from the savestate,and in his place put taken from the game itself) About it!
Only change now the menu is impossible,but then again, all will fly!
The Japs are damn ugly-ass!
8 Comments
Sort by:
m
marilyn1987 14.10.19

now let's try)

r
rrubbik 14.10.19

HoganHog thank you good people!rescued
good luck to you!!

G
Galik16 14.10.19

Each throw please me=)

b
bot_max 14.10.19

I did the following. Went to the game did all the game settings (video, control, etc.). Not closing the game out to desktop (ALT+Tab) and made a resolution read Only for file withinConfig the evil that lies in \TangoGameworks\The Evil Within\base. Settings can't be changed now, but no suparak control.

S
Sanches64 14.10.19

Guys I certainly do not write on the subject but can someone faced with the departure Desk on the level where you have to collect the dials are shorter crashes when gg rolls directly into the crusher

S
Subaru MotorSports 14.10.19

Sanches64
https://forums.playground.ru/evil_within/tech/vyletaet_igra-839583/

k
koko4 30.07.20

bot_max
my friend can explain in more detail , and I permit any checkboxes that can that you can not can not understand can not laziyu there. If you remember of course)

K
KEISER_213 30.03.21

HoganHog
Nightmare, it seems to have written in Russian, but it is not clear fucking, as if an illiterate schoolboy wrote.