3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saLLIa321 27.05.20 09:33 am

Graphics?! (Syberia 3)

Do you think graphics will surpass Siberia 2?
62 Comments
Sort by:
H
Helena No4ka 27.05.20

Me and the old graphics like.

V
Virgil_ 27.05.20

to saLLIa321
Grafona level kruizis will not.

H
Helena No4ka 27.05.20

S-War
Do you need one? I'm with the previous game, perfect to walk across the expanses Siberia...

w
we get what we deserve 27.05.20

What is this game?

H
Helena No4ka 27.05.20

_Velson_
This is the most common quest!! But... it's the best quests ever created by man! Go and learn :)))

w

Helena No4ka
It would be necessary...

H
Helena No4ka 27.05.20

_Velson_
Go! After Siberia a sick... But... a good disease :))) you will neither vampire nor zombie, nor someone else, as in all sorts of Ellder Scrolls... and Gothic, you just get sick Siberia... hmm... and mammoths!!!

S
Shade_13 27.05.20

Helena No4ka
You know, I after Gothic werewolf was not a pleasant residue remained. And on the subject in the real world everything in the game to converge not to the number of pixels per frame polygons per model, but the atmosphere and integrity. B-was Siberia, though the standard computer graphics without its unique spirit of Siberia would not. While the scenery gave the game decent before, no reason to spoil this kind of. One nice thing-b wanted - good animation Katie to rewrite and improve, the benefit of tekhprogress allows.

V
Virgil_ 27.05.20

Do you need one?

I actually spoke to saLLIa321 :)
Personally, I expect the level of kruizis not needed.

S
Shade_13 27.05.20

Helena No4ka
the question is - why in all three was if even the first is not impressed?

now the same as in the previous post, the current Russian nah who gave up the count in quests, the main thing that the game brought, and Siberia delivered and how. Even if this picture has managed to give such a pity what not on the screen as Wallpaper a screenshot from the game to deliver. Only Katya would be good movements to Polish, and then watch the entire game as it moves and like it or not begin to find fault
so will descend? if not, forget it

a naschet comment S-War'and you pelibuey stick, nothing wrong with it in the address of your beloved Siberia said. Control yourself and do not throw at people - the forum is not your personal.

L
Lihor 27.05.20

dreak from cruisis lutsy

Spoiler topic: the graphics will look into the last turn. Agree even on hand-drawn backdrops, as long as the resolution is large is maintained.

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 27.05.20

Helena No4ka
Want to fight? Go to the news: ''Officialdom: Noir will be released on PC this fall''. There is this in abundance.
This game no need of graphics, this game is great without it. Graphtrace ubeytes up the wall!

H
Helena No4ka 27.05.20

Shade_13
A lovely response! Respect! So Katya went to the game... (Again, do not understand the phrase: nah who gave up the count in quests, the main thing that the game brought, and Siberia delivered and how. Even if this picture has managed to give such a pity what not on the screen as Wallpaper a screenshot from the game to deliver. Only Katya would be good movements to Polish, and then watch the entire game as it moves and like it or not begin to find fault
I won't be offended, druh... By their natural intuition knew something of my phrases came in and took me on fludilki on the forums of my favorite Half Life 1... But this is exciting: My main rule on this site - that the forums to my favourite games lived and died. But if my reputation or my good name will suffer, and fuck IT. I thing that I wrote (today as I wrote this morning), my game, was covered with dust. I can't stand it :(

w

Helena No4ka
Enough multiposting.

F

Helena No4ka
Plus your post Yaro. Here's another b RDR, Alan Wake, and Heavy Rain is great

H
Helena No4ka 27.05.20

_Velson_
It happened accidentally... And I had not noticed your multiposting... Probably, so enthusiastic about the idea :)))
By the way, tell me what a Heavy Rain, if not difficult, in a nutshell, and I'm in Oblivion was going, and I have it on another comp...

F

Helena No4ka
Game in the genre of interactive movie, an exclusive for the PS3

G
Garrus-1994 27.05.20

Graphics certainly surpass the previous part. For what you need to be the poor developer to make the graphics worse than 2004.

H
Helena No4ka 27.05.20

You will never walk alone
Are you sure that I have understood something?
Don't forget: *women think... um... bad for health*

w

Kick,this game came out?