3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serg lechenko 27.05.20 09:33 am

How to raise Fps (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys help what to do what would the Witcher 3 was pulling my iron system here
Windows 7 64
Percent. Intel Core i3-2310M CPU 2.1 GHz
Vidyuhi Geforce Gt 525M
RAM 4 gig DDR3
In Novigrad 10-21 FPS in most it is closer to 10 nature is so the same rides 10 - 21 fps and prolieve
What would you advise me to do I will be glad to hear the answer
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Abarmot90 27.05.20

serg lechenko
Buy a new computer or a gaming laptop. Your laptop is OUTDATED

D
Danil Zotov 27.05.20

serg lechenko
you can remove all the vegetation but then the game is not a game, a new PC is needed
or try this program
Спойлерhttp://spaces.ru/files/view/?Link_id=520486&Read=67663565&from=journal&jsort=0&name=Teranaft234#page-up
but I think will not work, because this program is for middle computers which recommend only small friezes

F
Fei Fong 27.05.20

the laptop you have is very weak... even by removing vegetation you do not really play.. so you can buy standards... laptop or PC

H
Huskarl Krstk 27.05.20

Abarmot90
Buy a man in Eldorado or MVideo -_-

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 27.05.20

Not that there won't. All the weakness of the card rests. She's older than Skyrim. Would a more powerful map, the minimum setting would provide a more or less stable fps, but simply the card capacity is not enough for Witcher 3.
The same had fun on the laptop with 525м Witcher 3 to play. Only operatives was 6 gigs and an Intel core i5-2430m 2.40 Ghz. The only thing that really helped this resolution was 1024x768 and played. Settings low of course. All sorts of configs tried, which removed the grass, etc., one Option is to take the new unit. Buy laptop or PC to collect here too he is determined. But 525м outlived her. She's already most of Turkey 2016-17 year barely pulls.

L
LittelBro 27.05.20

As they say above, buy a new PC(preferably a PC, it better can, laptop is not).
And if you really want, then put the resolution to a smaller, yet at least 25 fps will not. Though I'll play all the same game gameplay drags too, not only graphs.