3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SARMAT_34 27.05.20 09:33 am

Tell me who ChNPP know! (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

When we go to the location of the Chernobyl NPP we have the task to help the warriors or debt.
Who helped the debt tell me where to find the fighter who went to explore and lost????????????
With dogovorili I spoke, armored personnel carriers destroyed, the area we cleared, I went to the commander of debt, he said to me, find my fighter, who went to look for the entrance to the sarcophagus. I searched all the code door that leads into the dungeons of Chernobyl, the whole neighborhood, everything, even Tambov five times peresonal, but the fighter was never found... and who then will give the code to this door???
7 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel_Orlov 27.05.20

You mean LOST ALFA

S
SARMAT_34 27.05.20

RIMSLER
YES

P
Pavel_Orlov 27.05.20

don't know I have it on 100% passed

n
nestrbob 27.05.20

SARMAT_34
I have problems with Chernobyl was not. All there job is to fight off waves of enemies. After destroyed from the side of the ChNPP three monolith with security, we need to find a squad leader ( I found him far from the site of the last battle), whom he fought and to report on the execution of the task, and he will give the door code to the catacombs.

S
SARMAT_34 27.05.20

It's for warriors if you pass then so be it. If the loan, you have to pass by the warriors until the end of the road, the commander of the group's debt gives the task to put a beacon near monolitische of APC, what would the fans took it apart. then dolgovtsev fixed on positions and give the following assignment to find a missing scout.

n
nestrbob 27.05.20

SARMAT_34
Where did you see that HS played for the warriors? The scenario is the same - to take you're in Debt or not. If the job is there, then activate it and look at the marker. I do not remember, from this mod or not, is a corpse under the ruined bridge, to the right of the train at this location. Here's another guide http://stalker-gaming.ru/forum/125-570-1
Ask a question there, after all the fan forum.

a
alex00664 27.05.20

SARMAT_34
I found dolgovtsa if anyone aktiline write