3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nurp 27.05.20 10:13 pm

Help with choice of monitor Dell SE2717H or LG 27MP68VQ

Was close to 20дм 1600x1200. Square, lately began to strain in the games ground under the wide screen.
The monitor will be taken solely on the Internet (reading news and a bit of YouTube) and games. Do not watch movies, and photographs rule on a serious monitor.
To gtx1070.
Who they are, what are your impressions, how much has the pixel on a diagonal at a distance of 50 cm from the screen?
About glare on such a cheap matrices can not write, where without them )))
5 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nurp 27.05.20

Thank you )))
Ordered Dell

a
aleks1979 27.05.20

Nurp
Own Dell SE2717H 3 months. In a nutshell:
Pros: the Pixels are almost not visible, glare small, plumes no, the matrix holds 75 Hz.
Minus I sometimes have stuck pixels. Black or gray are flashing green.

N
Nurp 27.05.20

aleks1979
Ie if you compare Dell with the same budget 27 apeescape from Dell pixel things look better?
How you treat the seizure?

a
aleks1979 27.05.20

Nurp
Nurp wrote:
Ie if you compare Dell with the same budget 27 apeescape from Dell pixel things look better
Before him I had a Samsung AV matrix 22''. Compared to him no difference in the size of the pixels saw. But what immediately noticed that Dell with less eye fatigue.
Nurp wrote:
How you treat the seizure?
Just turn off the monitor for a few seconds, then turn on - it goes away. Now, by the way, this perklin became rarely appear. But in the beginning often.

N
Nurp 27.05.20

aleks1979
Thank you for the response and advice, because after its two high-quality 20 and 30 inch neka naturally with trembling knees waiting pixel the meeting with Dell.