3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UltimatumPC93 27.05.20 10:13 pm

The use of tactics. Help (Dragon Age: Origins)

Guys who are cool-versed in tactics, help. I'm a noob, because that feeling of readiness falls detachment)) can tell me what the optimal settings, so the Persians attacked the target, and not hung through time) well, in General who than can help for Christ's sake))
10 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eraser101 27.05.20

UltimatumPC93
Settings tactics depend on who you play and who you take from affiliates.... And the complexity is also affected.

U
UltimatumPC93 27.05.20

Eraser101
In General I have a Persian thief or the third class is called, don't remember. Now I play with Morrigan, Alistair and the qunari who. The principle at this stage this team is my main (if I had my way I would have played one, do not like when you have to rely on someone other than yourself). I used to set, the Persians always attacked and treated. To apply a skill can and in manual mode principle. All LVL 8-9. But kapets as it is very hard to play. I first went to the elves, before the dragon came less stable easily. Now in castle Redcliffe, very slowly moving, in tactics Thu naklatsal, saysnot then the Persians, then fell, then Morrigan in melee trample))

b
benites 27.05.20

Try
enemy - nearest visible - attack
your - health <75% - use an item - a small poultice
your - health <50% - use an item - average a poultice
your - health <25% - use an item - a large poultice
I like Morrigan too have the ability to other, put her
ally health <75% - use capacity - treatment

-
-zotik- 27.05.20

why? game casual

G
Galinka. 27.05.20

Playing on medium difficulty, the skills usually choose automatically: with two swords and two-handed sword - fighting force, with the shield - defender(warriors have the better the ability to choose long-term),the Archer is appropriate. Behavior usually is the default except for mages and archers. In General,mages should not have to put military force(like Morrigan, my support),if you want something to hit better to take to the office(and if more or less strong enemy Sagrada,the trouble is). Let the mages on the sidelines and buff-debbaut(very good rune of repulsion). But in General he look under the armor and the complexity of the game need to adapt.

R
Richards 27.05.20

On complicated tactics do not climb, or purely to remove unnecessary support skills that artificial intelligence vanities. Better not to go there))). Well, or to put attack after the heads of the hero or something. And it is better to erase the tactics, and in the pause command.

E
Eraser101 27.05.20

UltimatumPC93, let's go in order...
1. So they constantly treated give them all the kit and point out the tactics at what level HP they have to consume. Morrigan also give liriknya potions and indicate the percentage of mana to make it inside.
2. Leveling companions. Alistair in tank with specialization knight, that is all in the build, only a little in strength to wear the right armor, 5 points in willpower. The tactics specify the intercept opponents that go to the Morrigan, and of the attack mages first. Morrigan download in control (sleep, camp, nightmare, etc), be sure to specify the number of enemies for the use of certain spells, so she doesn't waste mana for nothing. Mast HEV - trobada dungeon against mages in tactics. You can of course inject her specialization spiritual healer, but it's not Lorne... For all stats in willpower, 5 points in magic and some in body, but not necessarily. Walls, he's qunari, pure dps, hit the hilt against mages in tactics to prescribe necessarily, AoE attack 3 opponents. Points of stats in strength, little in body and willpower.
3. With regard to you actually. If you play an Archer, then the chilling shot against mages. Actually mages are the most dangerous opponents, especially at high difficulty. If you Rog melee - leave companions behind, leave in inviz and go to razvetku, look plan. It's not Inquisition, where the AI of enemies and companions at the level of the lower primates.... These can be punished for mistakes. And in General, everything comes with experience. Play, find your style and enjoy this great game, trust me it's worth it....
Morrigan and Alistair for example, but it's for gg as a mage for damage

U
UltimatumPC93 27.05.20

Eraser101
Thank you) very informative) the game-level, hands need direct only))

H
Hipster1337 27.05.20

Better everything yourself manually, you control the whole situation

U
UltimatumPC93 27.05.20

Hipster1337
Yes it is and Yes, I'll say, and the skill to apply it yourself no problem, the problem is that Morrigan in rukopashka started to run at me and in General, killing one enemy the Persians freeze. Here I would to fix it, so they switched to other enemies all the time. In manual attack already gemorno.