3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VerlA 27.05.20 10:13 pm

A couple of questions on the game (Grand Theft Auto 5)

1)shards was removed from the game?
2)is there a list of harmless mods for online is that not banned?
3)how to reduce to a minimum the problem of connecting to an empty/low sessions?(Internet 15MB, NAT open, sometimes change for 10 sessions and all the empty/half empty, on 11 throws in the ridiculous and then like clockwork, each session is jam-Packed)
4)is there a way to speed up the first download of the game online?(session is looking for quickly, but when the window with the news coming, waiting for almost 5 minutes)
5)when you minimize the game or altabe and subsequent deployment, the picture freezes while doing anything I can(hangs randomly, for 1-10 seconds, depends on background programs) I have one such?
6)there is a service which in real time shows the number of people being online?
18 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hobo Sexual 27.05.20

shards was removed from the game temporarily until the problem with cheaters will be solved, chiteki could give you huge rewards for his head. All fashion online is prohibited. About the empty session, click Home, settings and check Nat status, if he is strict or closed normally play will not work. It is also worth to check the speed of download/upload the network, but not on the website of the service provider it may overestimate the real rate, it is advisable to test on us servers. For normal operation of the online download speed should be 3Mb\s, return the minimum of 1Mb.

t
t830x 27.05.20

All speedtest lie! Because the provider is of 80 the port puts the highest priority on speed especially on port 80, you can wind bulk speed. For example I have a rate of 400 Mbps, all in speedtest 420. Or my former provider in ihnem city where he is based:

VerlA
First ship in the campaign mode - then from there to an invite only session and from there to the public. Everything should happen quickly, with invitations to the public that is.

H
Hobo Sexual 27.05.20

t830x
I rate conservatively 100 Mb/s, the test shows 30-38 Mb on downloading 68+ impact, average 175 ping (on American servers).But online frequent crashes, long load, in the confrontation of the play is not very comfortable after the shots the opponent can run a few more meters and then fall. Registration of hits is terrible, and large packet loss. The fact that speedtest overstate the actual speed that's a fact.

V
VerlA 27.05.20

Hobo Sexual wrote:
About the empty session, click Home, settings and check Nat status
VerlA wrote:
NAT outdoor
Hobo Sexual wrote:
For normal operation of the online download speed should be 3Mb\s, return the minimum of 1Mb.
if uTorrent to judge the download of 1.7, if the recoil on the mega, the same 1.7..
Hobo Sexual wrote:
All fashion online is prohibited.
I remember rocky wrote that mods do not affect gameplay are allowed

V
VerlA 27.05.20

t830x wrote:
First ship in the campaign mode - then from there to an invite only session and from there to the public. Everything should happen quickly, with invitations to the public that is.
I'll try..

5)when you minimize the game or altabe and subsequent deployment, the picture freezes while doing anything I can(hangs randomly, for 1-10 seconds, depends on background programs) I have one such?
6)there is a service which in real time shows the number of people being online?
7)how to interrupt the animation of suicide?

still it remains

D
D4emon712 27.05.20

t830x
in THEIR city...

v
vatsonification 27.05.20

Hobo Sexual
Sexual Hobo wrote:For normal operation of the online download speed should be 3Mb\s, return the minimum of 1Mb.
It is on paper. In fact, in open sessions of 30 people with the Internet at a speed less than 30 Mbps better not to meddle. With 10 Mbps you can normally only play in sessions with less than 15 people.

v
vatsonification 27.05.20

Hobo Sexual
Sexual Hobo wrote:in warfare play is not very comfortable
It lags antagonisms, not the Internet

v
vatsonification 27.05.20

VerlA
VerlA wrote:
I remember rocky wrote that mods do not affect gameplay are allowed
Never been
VerlA wrote: 7)how to interrupt the animation of suicide?
What do you mean? And why is that? ))

H
Hobo Sexual 27.05.20

vatsonification
What does the confrontation? The same logs are in open session. Shoot an RPG at a supercar or a fast bike, and he before exploding manages to drive another half a block.

v
vatsonification 27.05.20

Hobo Sexual
In the confrontation are the logs, just like you described, regardless of how one connection

V
VerlA 27.05.20

vatsonification
on the old account shot on sniper, after killing me, the enemy at once, and the suicide did live instantly..just learn want different the situations are
vatsonification wrote:
In fact, in open sessions of 30 people with the Internet at a speed less than 30 Mbps better not to meddle. With 10 Mbps you can normally only play in sessions with less than 15 people.
whoa whoa..when playing in sessions with 30-TEW, everything is fine..no lag, the only problem with finding such sessions

A
AnPei 27.05.20

A way to speed up the first download of the game online-only to go out of the plot. Long loading, crashes on PC on PS4 the same. If PC testing speed 94 MB/.sec. but on PS4, the speed can be 80 MB/s. and 20. Such a large difference does not affect the load time and crashes. To answer these questions can only techies servers from rockstar.

t
t830x 27.05.20

Hobo Sexual
No, speedtest not overpriced, and providers in port overestimate the speed and speedtest shows that wound from your provider.

Hobo Sexual wrote:
test shows 30-38 Mb on downloading 68+ impact,
And then everything is simple, the overall rate for the house such as 1Gbit or if the radiolink to the village of the same Codex, that is now shake all and all the total speed divided at all here, and so little download speed and the return is higher because it is not actively pour traffic into the network.
My provider every customer sits on a port (Gigabit both ways possible for the customer to put if he has the loot) in the optical OLT - it means I am the only user of the entire bandwidth of the port with neighbours do not divide the speed, or simply I available full speed at 100, 250, 400, or 1 Gigabit.
In may next year end promotional price for 400мбит for the price of a weave will get for a hundred, and she's honest as any other rate ;)

As my ISP many physical connections with many overseas providers, I have no problems as routes are short enough to other players and the ping is not high. If you see someone who proposes that blamed it on his Internet :D

H
Hobo Sexual 27.05.20

vatsonification
If only I was recording the game I would have clearly shown how rival ran 10-15 meters after the turn of the minigun and then fell) Looked funny.

V
VerlA 27.05.20

forgot to ask..why in fullscreen when you minimize leave in fifteen minutes, and in the window 15?

v
vatsonification 27.05.20

VerlA
VerlA wrote:after killing me, the enemy at once, and the suicide did live instantly
I believe that neither you nor I know this is not worthy

F
FevGust 27.05.20

VerlA
when in windowed mode, the game does not perceive that the game is minimized, and crashes because you're standing AFK for 15 minutes