3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 27.05.20 10:14 pm

X-01 | a Little advice (Fallout 4)

Hi all. Now I have a level 32. Want to find a full set of power armor X-01. Please tell me at what level we should look for to get the best possible perfomance of this armor? And again, that armor just to find? On the quest not to get?
18 Comments
Sort by:
n
neinoneon 27.05.20

Marquess
To meet begins with 28 levels, and the best in any case you will have to craft.

K
Kumkum 27.05.20

Marquess
On the quest then do the armor does not give. Look for the skyscraper COURT 35(more detail in Google) there is a set X-01. The maximum x-key will get on the bench when perks pumped. In fashion abernathyspring (upgrade farm Barnet) is in the barn, all on 1 level, wear and drive.
In the normal game without mods, the better the armor the more difficult locks to the door where here and all, except that the level of difficulty.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 27.05.20

With almost 100% probability can be found on the roof of the Court 35 (the map is not marked, you can find the sign Court 35 next to the Customs tower ). Only when approaching the armor usually just activate the robot-guard and STARMETRO. If you play on survival, it is better to mine the area and if the alarm goes off is to run back down.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 27.05.20

Yes, the easiest way is as said above COURT 35, there seems to have above level 30 priti, otherwise it gets worse level armor, but be prepared for a difficult battle.
If you have the addition of the Nuke world, you collect 35 star blocks, pass the plot of all the supplements, and then you get X-01 the fifth level, but a pancake is not just these 35 blocks to find)))

M
Marquess 27.05.20

I found this manual - http://infallout.ru/polnyj-komplekt-silovoj-broni-x-01-v-fallout-4/

It says that will be enough to level 27 to find X-01 III. I have just now only found X-01 II, but I have a level 32

E
Elf0m3n1ack 27.05.20

One set I found in the APC, which is near the settlement, under the ruined bridge (Farm-Finca, sort of).
The second set, full, is on the training ground of the national guard, in containers behind bars.
The third is in a guard booth before the bridge, on the way to Fort strong.

Z
Zolotko555 27.05.20

I'm not a complete kit pulled from the lake in front of the Alliance ...near sunken plane

R
Rilack 27.05.20

If anything, it can be found here :

M
Marquess 27.05.20

FOUND!
Who needs X-01 III - desired level above 36.
X-IV 01 - I don't know what level.
X-01 V - it seems to be only a DCL, in which XS

s
saa0891 27.05.20

M
Marquess 27.05.20

saa0891

Your video? At least the level shown. Thank you very much) But I have found the same)), but not IIIG

s
saa0891 27.05.20

Marquess wrote:
Though the level showed
Has been repeatedly written that he should be 30уровня and above.

M
Marquess 27.05.20

saa0891

Yes, it was written. Only I 32 level found X-01 II, and video X-01 III

s
saa0891 27.05.20

Marquess wrote:
Yes, it was written. Only I 32 level found X-01 II, and video X-01 III
Well, I didn't say it was only what level it starts to fall and where to find it,it is understandable that the higher the level YY the higher the class you'll find,at what it concerns generally any loot.

M
Marquess 27.05.20

saa0891

duck so, I was wondering what level to go for armor that is of the III generation.

M
Marquess 27.05.20

saa0891

because the Internet is specified more and enteral levels

C
CheshirCat 27.05.20

Marquess
After 28 levels worth near the Fort, where Kellog is killed

A
Abbat76 27.05.20

Marquess
with about 38 level all complete random sets of armor in those places where you haven't been - will X-01.
Maximum settings will not be none. high at levels over 70 I've seen upgrades 5 th grade. the sixth saw. What to look for - it is easier to do yourself.