3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 27.05.20 10:14 pm

In the game 60 fps, and loads for 5 minutes (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Guys, what it could be? In the game, almost everything on high and 60fps, and deliver conservation for 5 minutes
17 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daidjer 27.05.20

Marquess wrote:
loading and saving of 5 minutes
So is the Stalker. The use of one, the second, and at the end of synchronization.

M
Madevi 27.05.20

Marquess, in the shortcut properties or in the run Settings in the properties of game in Steam put -noprefetch
Will be loaded faster, because one download step will be skipped. The game itself seems nothing will change. Even for faster downloads you can fully unpack the game.

M
Marquess 27.05.20

Daidjer
Madevi

thank you guys. Che awake? Already 4-th hour

M
Madevi 27.05.20

Marquess, I have 10.

M
Marquess 27.05.20

Madevi

well then OK)

D
Darck_Sergo 27.05.20

If all else fails, then just put in the properties (or get if already have) will work with Windows (usually 7ka). You never know.

s
strelok312 27.05.20

Marquess
Fashion cost? If Yes, then it's no wonder, with the mod very long cargo. Well, if fashion did not stand, it is likely that due to different settings because of the system, the game is already a hundred years old. And besides, repak may be such that if the pirated version.

M
Marquess 27.05.20

strelok312

clean license

K
KIBERMAX 27.05.20

Marquess
Purely for fun started right now, I have a ssd and the game booted quickly, say a minute +, but in General, Yes, such and long load times.

M
Marquess 27.05.20

KIBERMAX

and I have a hdd( So problems MB another?

s
stttriker 27.05.20

Marquess
at me such hogwash was with a clear sky: on the same hard all is OK, and another ocheeeen long download

K
KIBERMAX 27.05.20

Marquess
Not if you have other games loading rules, it rules, it's just a game, but if you have the HDD of the old generation, well, then the read speed is slow, so if other games load fine vein all just a Stalker.

M
Marquess 27.05.20

KIBERMAX

Fallout 4 only loading 15-20 seconds, and the rest quickly.

M
Marquess 27.05.20

Guys, thank you all for the advice. I have a question: the game actually big? How much hours it will suffice if complete? Are there any side effects? Random events, etc.? If no PM, then in other parts there? I just never played Stalker

M
Madevi 27.05.20

Marquess would not say that the game is too long. I think the campaign mode is possible in 10 hours to go, if with additional quests (and there are not many), then another, plus a maximum of two hours. Although the first time maybe for a longer time be enough - I once in some labs almost hours was unsteady due to a bug with invisible bodies. There's infinitely generated quests of the same type.
ERS like longer runs, there is an even stronger bias towards the shooter because of the War factions. More jobs more, and they poraznoobrazney.
In the RFP the storyline is pretty short and dull at first, but there are plenty of side quests, the result of which affects the ending, and indeed they are much more interesting than in the previous parts, they can often be played in different ways. The passage of time not timed but probably 15 hours if not more.
Random events in some way exists in all parts of and associated with unpredictable artificial intelligence.

s
strelok312 27.05.20

Marquess
Well, if the extra quests and without haste (on norms. complexity), the 14 hours it can go. You can then try to pass on greater complexity, or download some mod, which on the Internet full.
And in the ERS and in truth it is a long time to play, because bhagavandas war groups. DOP. the quests there also can extend the game for a couple of hours. Good mods on the ERS, as far as I know, no.
The RFP is very short, but it is a great base for mods. With the same weapon pack, you can complete the game several times. The plot is good there. The game also has multiple endings.
In General, PM can be quite long to play.

G
Gunlinger 27.05.20

Marquess
perhaps when the game works, you have downloaded hard disk by other processes, a torrent or something like this, and because of this long boot, yet perhaps because of the old hard drive is this possible