3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Portmen 27.05.20 10:15 pm

Graphical glitch (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Anyone faced with?
16 Comments
Sort by:
m
moblin 27.05.20

Usually such garbage or firewood on vidyuhi, problems with the none, or so the curve can give overclocking a video card, actually because of that and can begin the problem in General video processing. From nobska tips, standard-reinstall fire wood, game, etc., But that looks like artifacts cardaci for the list of bugs Andromeda Shoto do not recall.

C
CiaphasCain 27.05.20

XS. on the 750ti without the updated drivers everything was OK

S
Smoothie 27.05.20

It was like on the Tempest and not understand why(playing on license). Just left the game and came back and everything stabilized. The amount of bugs ME:A long been surpassed, and Gothic III and Stalker: Clear Sky and many other things. The author, and you have any iron, AMD or Intel\Geforce?

P
Portmen 27.05.20

moblin
No, it's not in wood and not in the none, in other places everything was fine.

E
EMPs 27.05.20

Smoothie
long surpassed? You spell in the console what you write?

V
Vyxyxol 27.05.20

Spoilersi bug suddenly appeared
Not a glitch, not lag, and bug.
Tech support probably write
The tambourine harder your knock,
Comp sprinkle Holy water,
Monitor wipe cloth.
If suddenly does not help, then
Throw the window you have your bucket.

a
alxelas 27.05.20

Smoothie
Are you sure the license play? If Yes - then maybe in beta or alpha? Something I don't remember a bunch of bugs - 1 bug and 1 bug with quests is enough to surpass the 3rd Gothic?
EMPs
She had patched: +50 to the Bahamas and +10 glitches :D

P
Portmen 27.05.20

Smoothie
Intel\Geforce

P
Portmen 27.05.20

alxelas
Bugs-bugs in the game a lot. I just found out that arriving at Marseille (on this planet I have textures become black) in addition to the problem that I described above, and even reset to zero the level of the character...
Play of course on the license.

f
fLaMaster 27.05.20

Portmen
Less cheats you need to use.

P
Portmen 27.05.20

fLaMaster
No nonsense Pori. Not used them since san andreas

l
lokkie 27.05.20

Portmen
Hmm. Interesting glitch.
The last of the trilogy, such problems were if persisted in the wrong place. For example near the nucleus in Normandy in МЕ1.
Such glitches were, if you went the wrong way at the wrong time.. sooner or later necessary. For example in Prague this was.
Or DLS the Citadel, recently passed, has not spoken to Williams on the basis of the romantic, to buy furniture in DLS. The furniture all came off, and the menu change was impossible. Had to replay.
IU a certain sequence of missions.. and without the arrows when they need to perform. That said, draw your own conclusions. And bugs one of these methods to guess. )
Try to arrive at it sooner or later.

P
Portmen 27.05.20

lokkie
If only for a few missions to Ayi to try to boot...fly away From the planet and everything is OK, come back and such nonsense. I have noticed, if you press ESC, the picture becomes normal for a second or two.

l
lokkie 27.05.20

Portmen
Even if the experience flies, it is clearly of baguet. And at ME such quite often, if the jobs going at the wrong time.
Just hook it up sohranki, and fly to the planet and see when everything will be fine and with experience and other things. I used to do that, the last of the trilogy.. when it is not understood how much of what. )

a
alxelas 27.05.20

Portmen
Problem with textures for the video card and the wood than to the game. Something over 100 hours, never, no texture was off.
Here I read and interesting as a normal game were met 1-2 Gluck, and some of them just don't climbs... maybe it is still not in the game, and something else?

P
Portmen 27.05.20

alxelas
and in something else?
You know, if this were a systematic phenomenon, then I sin on fire wood, a graphics card, but this problem only occurs on this planet.
So with the level of the character, you think he's the Aya flies? Just someone lucky and some do not. The problem is clearly in the game.