3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
asbarton 27.05.20 10:15 pm

Crack (WWE 2K17)

On the website www.zoneofgames.ru there are experts who will be able to translate the game, because the transfer of the 15th made, but apparently no time or resources to translate 2k17. is the idea to negotiate with the translator to create translations of the new part of the game. Apparently we need to throw, please write the subject on account of the transfer, have any ideas ??? Without translation it is very bad in career
10 Comments
Sort by:
V
VETER15 27.05.20

asbarton
the idea to transfer yourself with the help of Yandex or Google

F
FictionalPerson 27.05.20

>quick to create a translation
I hasten to disappoint you - quick to translate with PROMT can.

S
Samyy Schastlivyy 27.05.20

I agree, you can chip in and ask to transfer for 50p I think no one did not lose anything

A
Analius 27.05.20

try someone really with promita translate

A
Analius 27.05.20

16 need to translate and if translated 17 read the half translated
crack with sinkhorn 15 16 16 17 the text is almost the same

5-97 27.05.20

Yes, even enough to take the suggestions that are used in promco, and do not have time even to understand the meaning of, and requires to answer...

a
asbarton 27.05.20

jackhake
Tell him about Thomas and he about Eremu
Do not write idiotic things, you stupid idiot if you wrote it, read the meaning of the theme.

F
FireSock 27.05.20

jackhake

S
Samyy Schastlivyy 27.05.20

jackhake
And maybe you need to switch on brain before writing shit?))) And there is no excuse to turn on the brain it's not about you:)

H
H2ODelireos 27.05.20

Attention to who have not yet seen.Already working on it here is the link:http://www.zoneofgames.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=40584