3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fierce_55R 27.05.20 10:15 pm

What side quest associated with this place? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The place is the estate var Attre cave right under this estate. In one of my playthroughs I managed to activate this side quest to get us to this place on assignment, now I can't remember how I did it, as have not kept any videos or sopranos who managed to get here just for the quest?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
11 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hattack 27.05.20

Also interesting to this question..

Y
YNWA1997 27.05.20

I do not remember as is called, but is associated with Novigradske the underworld: can begin in 3 places, one of which is at the brothel (near the port).
There you see suspicious types, and later find a note in the hiding spot in the alley. On the quest you go down to the sewers and find a chest. Like this quest
PS: no, not this quest)))

G
Gino Pane 27.05.20

Maybe "Nilfgaardskogo stash"?
Description you can look here: http://www.gamer.ru/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/vedmak-3-prohozhdenie-novigrad-dopolnitelnye-missii-ne-svyazannye-s-osnovnym-syuzhetom-2

F
Fierce_55R 27.05.20

Gino Pane
Not all the past, this quest is not in any guide on the Internet! I am 100% sure that this place is connected with the side quest!

F
Fierce_55R 27.05.20

ReasonableSoul
No.

F
Fierce_55R 27.05.20

YNWA1997YNWA1997
No sorry.

F
Fierce_55R 27.05.20

Hattack
On the quest, Geralt must explore this place (specifically the table and the skull) and make any conclusions, that's all I remember.

B
Boogie___man 27.05.20

So like you can without the quest to explore, just to have their eyes nihalani which Keira Metz says. But this is not accurate)

F
Fierce_55R 27.05.20

Boogie___man
In the photo I examined him with eyes nihalani, the wall disappeared but nothing no chests, nor any reaction of Geralt at all. In quest of the Witcher needs to come here either to trace or smell and the place needs to be inspected and the dialogue well and the reasoning of the witch. This task is activated in a totally different place, there is a suspicion that after the next patch, developed to swap out some side quests such as Scrambled eggs for Jenifer one of these sablattnig side quests, there are others.

W
Widukind 27.05.20

not come across this place and did not understand why it is

F
Fierce_55R 27.05.20

Widukind
I was the Witcher 3 four times and in one of the playthroughs I managed to get to this place by taking a side quest (and I can't remember how I did 200 hours in one passage, to remember everything just not really a video I do not record,alas!) in other passages stupidly ran across it by accident, I am sure that there are people who managed like me to guess or accidentally stumble on questo giver in Novigrad. I think that over time someone will respond and shed some light on this quest.