3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Albo 27.05.20 10:16 pm

You will play for the dog? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I mean mini mission possible in free mode, maybe this feature will initially be blocked, but the modmakers will unlock as it was with Hot Cofee. Your opinions?
93 Comments
Sort by:
B
Barathrum.rus 27.05.20

You will play for the dog?
[6] Albo 05.04.13 02:43

I mean mini mission possible in free mode, maybe this feature will initially be blocked, but the modmakers will unlock as it was with Hot Cofee. Your opinions?

YOU ARE THE BEST AUTHOR!!! I MEATCO TO tears

M
Madness 27.05.20

I roll with comments.

t
tratata i ololo 27.05.20

author, share a grass pliiiz !

T
TrusTNik 27.05.20

That guy attacked? Man can Mad Dog from San Andreas had in mind. And so - all waiting for the new DLC ЖТА5: kennel city Dog True Stories.

N
Nefesh 27.05.20

Huh... funny)) I would like)

W
Wildstylo 27.05.20

great avtoorbita rename in the great dog food..something like this...the simulator dog's life
will throw maggots on the neighbor's lawn,piss the owner of the sneaker in the spring to jahati bitches and lampposts,the legs of passersby,and steal food from the lower shelves of supermarkets
PYSY will score some thread who attack in the style of GTA,I'm too lazy

D
DexentsMax 27.05.20

The author isn't a science Rowe, where you can really play!)))

7Nation 27.05.20

> Here you laugh, and yet in the good old Dead to Rights you could run four-legged friend (the meat was, with nibble and gnaw through junk, etc.). Hmm.

Given the specificity of GTA, then this innovation too... uh-uh... But in General, imagine some Doberman/pit bull under control of the player. Questions will be answered. There, because the dog will enter a state of war :D

g
gnabry 27.05.20

and it would be cool if the city were scattered rampage mission where you play as a dog and bite the passers-by xD

T
Tulskiy Pocik 27.05.20

I believe that the dog will flash in the cut-scenes but to live in a box in the yard well, the maximum it will be possible to interact in AC 3-Pat.

W
Wild Rider 27.05.20

kingeclipse

ahaha, fierce plus.

Grand Auto Thief

the trick with the pigeons(well seagulls) that's what

b
barbarian 27.05.20

to add something to stalkerism spirit: every three days the city's industrial area shake the emissions and thence brings down a pack of mutants pseudocubic. At the beginning of this area is inaccessible and is opened by the course of the story. You can even do a mini mission to help the cops not to let these creatures in the city.

b
barbarian 27.05.20

It was funny to watch as a dog with five or six stars chasing the gender of the city: tanks, police ...

m
masikgreat 27.05.20

AlSar
but the tendency of seriousness of the GTA's rejects.

trend? one game is a trend?))) GTA 4 is the exception, not the trend

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 27.05.20

It would be interesting Yes, but this is unlikely.

S
Sonnyy Bot 27.05.20

I would be better for the cat to play,he jumps through the trees and in any place to climb maybe,and I would be catching mice,and robbed products...

A
AlSar 27.05.20

masikgreat
trend? one game is a trend?))) GTA 4 is the exception, not the trend
Can you imagine going back 5ки and further parts to crazy CA? I don't.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 27.05.20

GOAHEAD
robbed products... yeah so bring a gun on a carton of milk and sausages in the supermarket and say show me the money!....

F
FucQ 27.05.20

AlSar

Well, judging by the episodes, especially the last, R* are trying to combine the seriousness and silliness. We with you already talked about this. I think GTA 5 is about the same concept.

PS: go trailers will reconsider, and that one of the interesting moments I remember just jump off the train.

G
Grand Theft Gamer 27.05.20

Ahahaha, the topic was starved. Keep it up!)

Grand Auto Thief
in, I also. it would be fun to fly and shit on the heads of passers-by.

+1. It would be megarachne)XD