3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey_Sergeev 27.05.20 10:17 pm

Whether Denuvo in the game (Outlast 2)

I think it will be in the game this protection?
11 Comments
Sort by:
G
GG4 27.05.20

Yes, and wonderful.

r
ranon 27.05.20

Like the developer saying that Denuvo will not. And a similar topic has already been.
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/outlast_2/igra_outlast_2_ne_budet_ispolzovat_zaschitu_denuvo-231403/

T
Tiger Goose 27.05.20

Will not. Outlast 2 will be released including in GOG.com then there will exist a DRM-free version of the game. In this case, it makes no sense to provide a version of the game on Steam Denuvo protection.

J
JetFIRE13 27.05.20

What's the difference?The game is worth buying.

V
VsynC 27.05.20

DeAtH LoOP
So worth it . But we all understand now that games are expensive (2000P.) .
And as if Outlast 2 was not welcome me , I will not give her more than 1.000.
There are a number of reasons :
1)on the day of release it will be hacked (Without any problems)
2)Complete lack of Online (Which is quite logical)
3)It is a horror , hence the passage does not take more than 10-12 hours (Well, depending of course how to pass )

Just warning the ABOVE IS NOT a CONS of the GAME , it will give reasons for this game I will not give more than 1000R.

n
namaste.108 27.05.20

No,

O
Old_seemann 27.05.20

VsynC
People have invested a lot of time and effort into it. The price is exhibited that which they considered necessary margin velv
VsynC wrote:
Outlast 2 was not desirable by me
Well, don't play. What's the problem? The game will find its audience

D
Denv3r 35 27.05.20

VsynC wrote:
1)on the day of release it will be hacked (Without any problems)
It will not be compromised) There's just no protection)

D
Darth_Dimitry 27.05.20

The game will merge to the release date of the game, what's the point to buy? If you still don't mind the money, support the developers) Well still depends on what the price tag will be, if 2K or not less than a thousand, then I'm obviously not going to take the game, better pirates download or discounts in a short time may still two months to drop 10-15 percent, but no more.

s
shecter666 27.05.20

GG4
for not fumbling,of denovo put in most cases to hide the joints in the optimization at the start,and it's a waste of budget that could be spent on the game itself

P
Perdimonokl 27.05.20

on Gogh -10 Baksa, the Incentive is 20, do ohreneli, where to buy think the choice is obvious