3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yuusuke_Naora 27.05.20 10:18 pm

The problem with the hard drive,the second partition disappeared.

Can someone tell me.Lost partition on hard after you restart the computer,and sees it as RAW.
16 Comments
Sort by:
-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 27.05.20

yuusuke
Google is full of information on the topic, there are plenty of manuals and guidelines on the recovery disks.

Y
Yuusuke_Naora 27.05.20

- Rick Sk1mmer -
read most info given to Google,used the program but to sense 0. Wrote here,can someone faced.

V
Votsin 27.05.20

yuusuke
The problem with Local disk E?

Try to go in disk management and reassign the letter.
RMB on My computer > Governance > Storage > disk Management

Not the fact that will help, but I have a problem with often saved (sometimes the drive just was not displayed, was sometimes inactive, etc.).

Y
Yuusuke_Naora 27.05.20

Stenly V8
Thank you. Alas but to no avail. Friend said that can be done,but hard slowly dying. And not the fact that after what will,this will not happen tomorrow.

-

yuusuke
Wrote here,can anyone come across
The last place you should turn if you have problems with iron - it's PG. There are also related sites for this.
Subject, you can delete the volume and then try to re-create and reformat. In General, it is necessary to start the drive to test for bad sectors.

Y
Yuusuke_Naora 27.05.20

- Rick Sk1mmer -
Interestingly it turns out,decided to remove that. Removed. The more you see is 2TB but only 931гб there are 931 see. Decided to create the volume and everything is fine. Maybe my knowledge is not enough,but it seems like everything is fine 0__O thank you All.

r
rPeBoJL 27.05.20

spin hard. there are cool magnets inside

S
Sigma214 27.05.20

screenshots from CrystalDiskInfo Studio

Y
Yuusuke_Naora 27.05.20

rPeBoJL
Thank you,I will refrain,when they finally die,maybe I'll try))

-

yuusuke
The more you see is 2TB but only 931гб there are 931 see
Because the remaining area on the disk become Unallocated and the OS does not see it.

Decided to create the volume and everything is fine
Right, after removing the volume necessary to create it. Thus, all logical errors, which was the place to be, supposed to disappear. And that's the reason it happened is another matter, just in case you drive check out special tools.

G
GG4 27.05.20

yuusuke
Do not be a shame.

Y
Yuusuke_Naora 27.05.20

GG4
There is nothing wrong with that I asked for help on the forum PG,for me that is not embarrassing.

J
John14b 27.05.20

fix errors, I had something like this... when you open a CD was issued of the type: wrong file system or something like that. Do not need to format in any case. Via the command line like you can fix, you have changed file system. chkdsk D: /f command instead of D put my drive letter E is the Command line necessary to run as administrator.

S
Sam_FisherPG 27.05.20

yuusuke
Disk check anyway, I have 3-4 years ago had a similar problem - the drive eventually died along with the data, it even the BIOS left to identify, took it apart and saw one of the two iron bars deep groove).
If hard started to fail, then it's time to save data and to look for new, here's my advice.

r
rPeBoJL 27.05.20

yuusuke wrote:
it is not shameful
absolutely not. it was hilarious)

P
Posledovatel 27.05.20

Sam_FisherPG
truly a verb