3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RussianCat-Barsik 27.05.20 10:18 pm

What is the difference between these three games? (Wargame: Red Dragon)

Wargame airland battle, Wargame European escalation and Wargame Red Dragon how are they different? Yes, they went out at different times, but is there a difference? In Wargame Red Dragon I've played, so tell us in detail about the other two?
15 Comments
Sort by:
s
sagittariu 27.05.20

if in 2 sentences, then. They have different mechanics, air force, Navy, units of the different countries and years. Different companies (not bored), multiplayer is also a bit different.

R
RussianCat-Barsik 27.05.20

sagittariu Thank you, and a year in the game what? Simply Red Daragon, if I'm not mistaken 86. And there?

s
sagittariu 27.05.20

honestly don't remember

R

sagittariu Ok. Thank you even replied :)

R

sagittariu Man, and maybe you know how to change the settings selectively? Odd to me WG does not)

s
sagittariu 27.05.20

RussianCat-Barsik
that's about the settings never soared even on the laptop, they ozadachil right now I will look

L
Lunersun 27.05.20

RussianCat-Barsik wrote:
a year in the game what?
If you are referring to the story campaign that:
European Escalation
1975, 1981, 1983 and 1984
AirLand Battle
Red Dragon
1979, 1984, 1987 and 1992

R

Lunersun Thank You)

sagittariu Looked?))

s
sagittariu 27.05.20

RussianCat-Barsik
there was no time to unsubscribe, looked, graphics settings change, but if you choose DX11 on the screen black and white stripes, wadwha 440 looks like does not support, the office has not climbed, I forgot.

R

sagittariu Strangely, I have not changed. Can you give a screenshot? I will tweak everything as you have, maybe I'm somewhere in the auto-tuning is.

s
sagittariu 27.05.20

RussianCat-Barsik
Sori can't right now, in the village are under the hand only of the ancient 4th stump.
and what you have a problem, and what you're trying to run(game) on my laptop with like 512MB of RAM and drawdown was only when some epic explosions

R

sagittariu Chuvaaak, I have the game runs on 40+ FPS, just doesn't allow you to change the settings... the settings There soap, I want to increase, and the game does not.

s
sagittariu 27.05.20

RussianCat-Barsik
and lower changed, if so what was the effect remained whether the settings may be such that the game itself has to lock the settings on those with ktorymi will be comfortable to play (30+fps), maybe you vidyuhi weak and the monitor is healthy vaduha not remove

R

sagittariu man, I want to put settings under. Somewhere above, somewhere below, the game does not give to do so.

s
sagittariu 27.05.20

RussianCat-Barsik
well XS what to do, try another Repack download (Yes I'm a bloody pirate and think like a fucking pirate), I don't even know what to advise else