3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UnItalianoVero 27.05.20 10:19 pm

The Village Of ERDE (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Found in the house traces of blood, talked with the elderly, they said that they cut up there game. At the quest is the continuation? Outside the village - a cellar full of destructible boxes, it turns yellow, but doesn't open
16 Comments
Sort by:
N
Norman Bates 27.05.20

Is. Check carefully the village. Including behind the houses.

U
UnItalianoVero 27.05.20

Norman Bates
Found the cellar, but it doesn't open, bug?

N
Norman Bates 27.05.20

UnItalianoVero
Aardam the boxes, standing at the door of the cellar recoil not tried?

U
UnItalianoVero 27.05.20

Norman Bates
They broke the cellar - yellow, but inactive.

N
Norman Bates 27.05.20

UnItalianoVero
Apparently the bug. At me all normally open.

U
UnItalianoVero 27.05.20

Norman Bates
Tell me what is there? And tips - only the blood cellar?

N
Norman Bates 27.05.20

UnItalianoVero
This is a spoiler, but
Spoilert meat. Nizolek which must be found.About the tooltips do not know, but I also only found these two.

U
UnItalianoVero 27.05.20

Norman Bates
Then I took the quest on nesushka, of course. Thank you

R
Ramzes181276 27.05.20

Quest I passed - they say it again they went to the woods and eaten by wolves. The cellar is now yellow, but does not open. The Oldies, as I understand it, I was deceived. That they nesushka soaked? For what? Replay reluctance - far left.

P
Playersaharan 27.05.20

Ramzes181276
Spoilerfree say that his wolves killed, and the corpse they took to eat (hard times, there is nothing and stuff like that). And this is not their first experience in the use of human meat as food, but they assure that only take away the corpses, and the people themselves do not kill. It is possible to believe and to spare them (with the condition that they will no longer eat human flesh), or hack to death on the spot. And if you chose the first option, that seems to be it will be later to come, in order to make sure they don't eat people (he tells Geralt about it that will come to them to check), but I haven't tested.

s
sandro_sar 27.05.20

An alternative solution to the problem
Spoilerish of course, but the grandparents are lying. The blood trail was one and he led them to the village, and in their history, he came to him wounded, and then allegedly went into the woods a second time and there he was finally killed. And don't believe in starvation, given that in the cellar next to nesskom a pig was lying. In the end, killed both, no useful information not found, but the house was a locked room, very similar to the Shu, the door lined with metal, no Windows, I doubt that they are there pickles kept

R
Ramzes181276 27.05.20

Playersaharan
Thank you. The old people were dumb, but somehow I prooposal this case.

U
Unh47med 27.05.20

I do this quest a joke. In short, everything found, decided to kill the old man. What was my surprise when they turned 34 (sort of) level. So much for the old fart. Suddenly, they lack the streak of CPS. How many of them don't hit is still up. Solved the problem of knocking them down and stabbing lying. All, are, but continue to fire me. After a minute, I start to hit something invisible, beyond even the Witcher Geralt)). The corpses continue to lie on the ground. Here we are and the quest became impassable. Restart from a checkpoint did not help. Perhaps if you only take the decision of leaving them alive. Game version 1.22.

T
Towelie75 27.05.20

Crusader-V
If the health bars they have, do not try to kill them, you have to go out to the fight flew, to meditate and to come back, the streak of CPS will appear. And it is better to put the last version (1.31), there is this bug not.

U
Unh47med 27.05.20

Towelie75
It is necessary to try. And thank you for the advice.

V
Vaselinski 27.05.20

better to kill them!!! since the beginning beat the woman like screaming, like ripping out the heart and devour