3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m00n11ght1 27.05.20 10:19 pm

Who played in the Saga AVALANCHE help with the passage (Disciples 2: Dark Prophecy)

Hi. Started playing this Saga has sopanusa 2 mission where you have to get the horn of omniscience. We approach the tower with horn, man of the Empire, says I said don't come any closer and destroys the horn and as a result the mission failed, killed this dude is still at the approach of the mission failed. Cleared the entire map, leaving only my castle and fortress of the Empire, found the note about the teleporter at the waterfall, with a note that who gives - he is worthy. To me this phrase was said by the leader of the barbarians, because I did not betray and I still don't understand what to do, stood at this fountain moves missed, there are no new messages on the 19th day of the mission failed TC has not taken the horn. Overthinking yesterday, to such an extent that I have already bake was.
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rograx 27.05.20

Damn, took the game dozens of times for all races, but this moment can't remember for the life of me. But I also remember the first time I could not to do something. But passed without problems, in later times. And passed that about 5 years ago. In General, if you remember, will accomplish your goal. But my advice, try passing look on YouTube. It's easier than waiting for forum responses. I am sure there you will find the answer:)

m
m00n11ght1 27.05.20

Rograx
don't look. this is a separate Saga, created by individuals, it in the game initially, and there is no race only the mountain clans. the game itself I have many times passed without special problems, and in this Saga odd XS. on YouTube there's nothing Saga the old 2003 release

R
Rograx 27.05.20

m00n11ght1
And... You're talking about an additional campaign said. Sorry, didn't notice:) That's why I don't remember this moment. Probably just a bug that was never fixed.

S
Syahou Dun 27.05.20

Option via the map editor to try to open this Saga and see the trigger tower

m
m00n11ght1 27.05.20

Rograx
Yes LAN is)
SAHO Dun
I decided not zamarachivatsya through the code did what the mission is completed successfully and well.

S
Syahou Dun 27.05.20

m00n11ght1
as the Saga then? Interesting? Chtoli also download...

m
m00n11ght1 27.05.20

SAHO Dun
Yes interesting, but this bug or XS 2 on the map spoiled the mood. I will try to start on the Rise Of The Elves because Galleans Return MB it was a bug. view

S
Syahou Dun 27.05.20

m00n11ght1
swing means - will have something to do at work)

m
m00n11ght1 27.05.20

SAHO Dun
you can judge during the second mission fared. and damn myself wondering how to complete this mission without codes