3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serafim_94 27.05.20 10:19 pm

Question about network components (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Played pirates ,and thinking about having to buy a license. However, in Origin I have a long and sad story, so I'd prefer even after the purchase to play a pirated version.

Question. How much of the operation of the militia (or whatever they are) affect the game? What do I lose not having access to them?
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Nepushkin 27.05.20

Serafim_94
Remember on the table of the Inquisition in Dragon Age mission type Exploration of N-s land? Where to give resources and sometimes a gun or rags to fall. That's about the same effect. Only there's a HQ APEX for your is and you for example while at work can a couple of squads to popolari to when you come home a little more bonuses and had some missions in MP he can go, but overall the game is not particularly affected because the resources you faster or buy or on the planet/in Louth will find, and the weapons faster and more powerful scriptish (although once ESTs have helped).

S
Serafim_94 27.05.20

Alex Newskin
Thank you.

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 27.05.20

Serafim_94
Serafim_94 wrote:
How much of the operation of the militia (or whatever they are) affect the game?
In fact - does NOT AFFECT!!! ABSOLUTELY!!!

d
dimonster 27.05.20

But the network game suddenly became fun.
The same waves of enemies which we must fight, but in the light of the changed the suit became much more dynamic and fun. :)

S
Straik29a 27.05.20

Multiplayer takayazhe exactly as in the last part, except for shock troops which essentially affect only the single, not so much. And indeed the shock troops are not interesting feature. The multiplayer is pretty fun to kill mobs with packs and all. For me that solo in the company of kill, in the 4th in the cartoon, the difference is not much.

PS Duelist Azari - taxis))

o
onill2009 27.05.20

Say experts. I play for the first time on the network , and do not understand how to raise the character card, from basic to silver, goes for weapons. Please answer the question.

R
RolandXIII 27.05.20

onill2009
If I understand correctly your question, then the lift in any way. Silver, gold and elite is the individual characters and drop out of the sets bought in the store. Weapons is also a concern. The avenger you will not make gold, it will always bronze(classification rarity in the network portion of an identical plot)

D
Denis G 27.05.20

Unlike the previous section, fortunately, the animation doesn't affect the single at all. Previously, you had to farm a percentage of the combat readiness of the troops to Suzette in the cartoon that many did not like. Especially the fact that he was falling over time. Now this heresy was removed.

G
GG4 27.05.20

Serafim_94
At least will have the feeling that playing a full game, not neutered.

o
onill2009 27.05.20

RolandXIII
No, I agreed weapons of the Persians to 10 not LV, and level, an example of a person - 1 bump to the second.
and does the card test game, example, knowledge of the Swiss gold
I don't even know what these are . Silver, gold and elite, but they are better than, stats, or its rarity.

R
RolandXIII 27.05.20

onill2009
again and again, to get card desired characters... as well as with pumping arms(i.e., you have a %char.name%/%weap.name% 1 -> open box -> got the map with him -> the machine rises to %char.name%/%weap.name% 2)

Card test - simple achievements for the prettiness of your badge in the lobby... use they carry.

o
onill2009 27.05.20

RolandXIII
Thank you very much, now I understand
And tell these elite Persians, even with 1 man, they better, or is it just for show.

M
Master Ken 27.05.20

onill2009
As in МЭ3 rare Persians more for show, there is more effective the Persians even bronze. The most interesting duelist Azari, but to see the full potential of the character in Andromeda it is necessary that the card was 10 level, that with the current randomness is very difficult, because the boxes with 100% loss ultrarare cards no.

o
onill2009 27.05.20

Master Ken
And what is this ultrarare card. in what set is it silver or gold H7. And the Persians once 10 done
What to take to 10 to get. and then a million on the box, the horror.
And is not the case where you know a lot, si loans on the sets. farm.

M
Master Ken 27.05.20

onill2009
This card (and the Persians) with the stripes and badge number 7. The problem is that they as usual have 10 levels, we have to find them 10 times each, guaranteed no loss, they drop from the boxes 50 and 100k. rare. It's easy to farm bandits on the map zero or something like this, take the sniper more powerful and run to the opposite end of the map.

o
onill2009 27.05.20

Master Ken
Okay thank you

o
onill2009 27.05.20

Somebody will say, why does not the network of stealth, like to team shot and chitami was not a problem, but the network is not chemuto whom no secret of the asari huntress.