3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fortek 27.05.20 10:21 pm

Pass Mass Fusion (Fallout 4)

The building Mass Fusion on the ground floor there is a lift which requires this pass, wandered all over the building but never found him anywhere.
Has anyone already found and where?
22 Comments
Sort by:
_
_flaiton_ 27.05.20

Fortek
kind of the same on the table,no?

F
Fortek 27.05.20

_flaiton_
Can you tell me where it is, and that found nothing, MB explosion from a grenade thrown somewhere

F
FreeDead 27.05.20

Fortek
The lift will need to run through the story, so all the time.

S
Sectos05 27.05.20

Fortek
Look harder. In some of the boxes blank and the password from the terminal. Of course, provided that you have an active quest. So just will not let go.

F
Fortek 27.05.20

Sectos05
FreeDead
Thank you

S
Shervud 27.05.20

Guys teleported on the quest to the roof of the fusion mass and, it turned out, slammed it down on the street... is there any way for her to get back???

S
Shervud 27.05.20

Found on all there TP drew straight into the office

a
aleksandrraw 27.05.20

something I have been everywhere and have not found a card that would be on the Elevator to the top of the climb

s
saa0891 27.05.20

aleksandrraw

Read the posts carefully,you will find it only on the story quests.

k
karaello 27.05.20

Guys, I took the rotorcraft on the roof mass fusion... What to do? Pass no vintokryl here sits not want!!!
Damn... I losharik. Just now remembered that you can teleport xD it perekupil in finding ID badge

A
Arvalon 27.05.20

What if I already blew the appropriate quest is not to the upper levels and roof of this building now is not to get?
So like, suddenly there is something interesting lying around and just look good...

M
MrGURAM76 27.05.20

Arvalon
There was only the quest of BS or Institute. In addition to maps to the Elevator and the usual stuff there's nothing there. Hmmm, the explosion of the Institute, button for blowing this roof is.

A
Abbat76 27.05.20

MrGURAM76
above this platform isn't something panikanova? ;) If I Nitsche not confuse, there's kind of like full-time-but poleznenko nychka should be and it is possible to jump is that with the jetpack...

M
MrGURAM76 27.05.20

Abbat76
The only nychka which I know is inside the building - fighting amphibious armor. And nychka, with special trophies, in the upper rooms by the roof, I don't know anything.

A
Abbat76 27.05.20

MrGURAM76
I may be confused, but there seems no armor was. there seems to just nychka. Or am I all messed up and not worth the bother ) I'll ever not be lazy and check...

M
MrGURAM76 27.05.20

Abbat76
In the vestibule if you look up, there's the glass floor, but with him, it is already possible to climb to the top with Jack and Pat. There leggings allows you to jump from any height. And if you get there a tcl command, they will not be there. )))

A
Abbat76 27.05.20

MrGURAM76
with tcl, I got everywhere in past adventures. SchA I play survival with activated saving. but the console kept going off. in order not to create yourself temptations ;) as soon as gets to džetpaka - climb...

A
Arvalon 27.05.20

MrGURAM76
And, Yes, it seems. There was a good view of the explosion. Probably didn't remember all the skyscrapers.
This means that was upstairs, but then there was no jet pack on the roof to hop in some couple of add-ons already on the roof was not possible.
But with the pack now from the inside of the building is also not to climb, I get to one of the upper floors jumping about breaks, but at the top of the pull is not enough. It is necessary to fly up a few floors, to cling to walls not for that, no protrusions.

M
MrGURAM76 27.05.20

Arvalon
Bro chemistry, chemistry. With her reach.

Z
Zolotko555 27.05.20

Arvalon wrote:
So like, suddenly there is something interesting lying around and just look good.
Amphibious shoes
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=5NkGs_CDMho