3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ingardio 27.05.20 10:21 pm

Who collected all the flags in time (with elements of parkour)!? (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

How to collect all FLAGS 34 PCS. the joint task Tournament where was first mentioned by A. Dumas!?
8 Comments
Sort by:
_
__Anonymous__ 27.05.20

Difficult, but possible.

R
Richards 27.05.20

Yes covered but it's hard

A
Amnepox 27.05.20

but alone it is at all possible? this Debi...Arno sticky and clings to all that is possible ))) if only not to run/jump in the right direction

T
Thorgal 27.05.20

I sent this job to you...!! After 3-4 attempts. Max managed to collect 24 of the check box. Job invented fuckin ' degenerate. Here let you is. Given the extremely poor handling of the character. The entire game + DLC pass, and it is the job of the developers to let myself sleep in your canadian ass.

v
vovastij 27.05.20

Here is a video to help you:
Spoiler

-
-SlashuuR- 27.05.20

Passed solo times with the sixth. Thus Yubisoft back to basics series...

K
KKrasavcheGG 27.05.20

It would not be difficult, if not rukozhopye control! I haven't had this material developers!
Went times since the 15th.

e
evgenij3308 27.05.20

This, comrades , it would be still okay. I went to the other end. Tried to hack and stop the timer using Artmoney. Any variables it finds. But... to no purpose. Had to vyderjivat Claudia. Certainly the most lame assassin of all. And Yes. Syndicate not yet played. But other parts of him... no Words. I shlimazel.