3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spawn_107 27.05.20 10:21 pm

How to get access to OPEN beta? (Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War 3)

Can't understand where to download the game.Has registered an account with relic. It's 2 letters: with registration and is openbeta. Scroll trims to the bottom to play beta. But there are only reviews and pre-order. Open beta or not open ? but only those who have already paid for the game?
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
SaveX3 27.05.20

if the letter came code, then activate it in steam then download and play.
PS.
yesterday I have an account and 2 hours later it's already an invitation letter with a code.

_
_TEZ_ 27.05.20

spawn_107

s
spawn_107 27.05.20

Whether I'm a fuck - whether skis do not go! Read some more postal mail on the website relic - the key email came to the email which is tied to steam. On the other shish! Means they know on a database of steam accounts and need to ask not just mail ,mail and steam account. Already download the game on steam. Why not make beta just the incentive as a demo version but my account is attached automatically to a relic or registration immediately in the launcher-in-game.All through one place short. As if the game from the developers of CIS (tank or is there survarium). Everyone who tried to help THANKS!

D
DjokerVoker 27.05.20

Why do I signup? go to the mode big picture steam store Warhammer 3, news, open beta, click play now! Main to be in a big picture!

G
GG4 27.05.20

spawn_107
Possible and without any letters to play, just shows you don't prosharenye user.